Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mast to test ratio?

normalkev

Is there an ideal ratio of running mast to test? Would running mast higher than test dowse be ok? Concerned about killing estrogen. I’m running 200 test cyp per week with daily injections to minimize aromatization to estradiol. I hate using AI’s so I prefer the daily subq. If I blasted with 300 mast prop, would that kill my estrogen? Should I match test/mast 1:1?

you can always run bloods to answer this question but it has less to do with ratio's vs. how much test you run. if you run a TRT dose of test you shouldn't have any issues with estrogen in the first place. 200mg then yes you will have a little. 500mg then yes a lot, 1000mg very much so. masteron with 500 or 1000 will not fix estrogen you still need an AI. so again bloodwork is your best bet

you can always run bloods to answer this question but it has less to do with ratio's vs. how much test you run. if you run a TRT dose of test you shouldn't have any issues with estrogen in the first place. 200mg then yes you will have a little. 500mg then yes a lot, 1000mg very much so. masteron with 500 or 1000 will not fix estrogen you still need an AI. so again bloodwork is your best bet

Got it, I planned on running bloods early next week. CBC, lipids, shbg, sensitive estradiol, free and total test.

Is there an ideal ratio of running mast to test? Would running mast higher than test dowse be ok? Concerned about killing estrogen. I’m running 200 test cyp per week with daily injections to minimize aromatization to estradiol. I hate using AI’s so I prefer the daily subq. If I blasted with 300 mast prop, would that kill my estrogen? Should I match test/mast 1:1?

I think test/mast ratios are subjective.
Try doing 2:1 testosterone to masteron, so 500mgs of test and 200mgs of masteron.

What's the issue with AIs?

Mast is on my list to run at some point from what I read it really shines at lower bf.

What are you trying to get out of the mast? Just increased libido and feeling of well being them run at around 200 mg per week. If you want to truly see the real benefits of mast then you need 400-600 mgs per week to let it really shine

Its going to depend on the person. I know masteron very well. One of my favorite compounds. And if run low test my estrogen will be tanked on masteron. I run 500 test if I run 500 masteron. No ai. Just to keep enough estrogen. Thats not everybody but thsts how I have to play it

What are you trying to get out of the mast? Just increased libido and feeling of well being them run at around 200 mg per week. If you want to truly see the real benefits of mast then you need 400-600 mgs per week to let it really shine

Trying a lean bulk on my first TRT blast. Currently on week 4 of 12. Taking 200 test cyp, 200 nandrolone and added mast prop yesterday at 200 per week. Was thinking of bumping mast to 300 per week but am unsure if I should also bump up test. Have some test prop.

Its going to depend on the person. I know masteron very well. One of my favorite compounds. And if run low test my estrogen will be tanked on masteron. I run 500 test if I run 500 masteron. No ai. Just to keep enough estrogen. Thats not everybody but thsts how I have to play it

Thanks, that’s my worry that mast will kill my estrogen. I am running 200 test, 200 deca and now 200 mast prop. Was thinking of going to 300 mast but do not know if I should also bump up the test to 300 with a little prop.

If your on TRT already you should have some kind of idea we’re your estro going to sit with out a AI if I run test at 200 a week my estrogen sits around 100 .
But if your in the other camp were if you ran 200 test and your estro is around 38-45 then low mastron would have a influence.
For someone like my self it would lower it but not by my much cause I convert to estrogen at a much higher rate .

If your on TRT already you should have some kind of idea we’re your estro going to sit with out a AI if I run test at 200 a week my estrogen sits around 100 .
But if your in the other camp were if you ran 200 test and your estro is around 38-45 then low mastron would have a influence.
For someone like my self it would lower it but not by my much cause I convert to estrogen at a much higher rate .

Thank you, that’s helpful. Mine goes to around 70 with daily injections, which I do. Was worried 300 mast would kill it. Sounds like mast lowers is by 30-40%. Nothing like arimidex.

Back
Top Bottom