Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can peptides increase penis size?

laomi

Registered
Hey I know that human growth hormone has been shown to increase penis size especially and younger men. My question is as someone who is a college student 21 years old would I be able to use peptides like ghrp-2 increase my penis size or is that just Bro Science. The problem is I have a tiny pecker and girls laugh at me when we try to hook up after frat parties. I'm willing to pay whatever it takes to get this situation fixed

Hey I know that human growth hormone has been shown to increase penis size especially and younger men. My question is as someone who is a college student 21 years old would I be able to use peptides like ghrp-2 increase my penis size or is that just Bro Science. The problem is I have a tiny pecker and girls laugh at me when we try to hook up after frat parties. I'm willing to pay whatever it takes to get this situation fixed

I don't think peptides can increase penis size but HGH probably can if you're under 25. Since you're 21 maybe you have a chance. No joke but if you use that penis pump and stretch it, it will help a lot.

You know how Egyptians extend their necks using those rings?

Well tension on the dick using exercises or mechanical aids can infact increase ur dick size. Called jelqing.
You'd Have to look it up. I just know about.

Lol no brother

You know how Egyptians extend their necks using those rings?

Well tension on the dick using exercises or mechanical aids can infact increase ur dick size. Called jelqing.
You'd Have to look it up. I just know about.

bro how you know this and why you researched it? heard auzzies got small ones that why i asking. says online

- - - Updated - - -

It will nor help, start growing your tongue and use it instead, plus you have 10 fingers, girls will love you just as much

bro sound like you know from personal experience, nothing to be ashame

- - - Updated - - -

I've an axe here. Bite this stick...

bro I don't get yank humor. in texas we dono't do jokes like that.

bro how you know this and why you researched it? heard auzzies got small ones that why i asking. says online

- - - Updated - - -

bro sound like you know from personal experience, nothing to be ashame

- - - Updated - - -

bro I don't get yank humor. in texas we dono't do jokes like that.

That's ok. I'm not a Yank (you remember me mentioning it a few times right?)

if anything ever existed that could increase penis size then we would all know about it and it would be the most popular drug in the world. There is nothing! Besides maybe applying topical DHT cream to your penis shaft before you turn 18, I can't think of anything else man.

Check out our podcast where we discuss this and many other topics: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

if anything ever existed that could increase penis size then we would all know about it and it would be the most popular drug in the world. There is nothing! Besides maybe applying topical DHT cream to your penis shaft before you turn 18, I can't think of anything else man.

Check out our podcast where we discuss this and many other topics: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

I heard hgh increases penis size, fact.

Back
Top Bottom