Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nutrobal 677 replacement hgh

bkgwill

Registered
How much nutrobal mk677 do I need to take to replace a 2iU dose of hgh daily?
I want to stop using HGH and start going at it with 677 but can't figure out the dosing schedule.

Brother, check out this article on nutrobal -> https://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

The recommended dosage of nutrobal is 25mg/day. I would say that dosage is equivalent to about 3-4 IU of HGH per day.

Since you only want 2 iu of HGH/day, I would take 1/2 the recommended dosage and use 12.5mg/day. If you order your nutrobal from sarms1.com, 0.5mL = 12.5mg

When you take the nutrobal is personal preference. I personally like to take the nutrobal before bed because I find it helps me sleep. I take my nutrobal dosage 30 minutes before my last meal of the day each day.

The recommended dosage of 25mg of nutrobal (usually 12.5mg in the morning and 12.5mg in the evening) is approximately equivalent to 2iu HGH.

Keep in mind that exogenous HGH is only a few hour pulse, whereas nutrobal makes your body to exert HGH in pulses throughout the day.

start out splitting the dose AM/PM

then from there you can adjust accordingly. if you followed my log on nutrobal i said i didn't like taking it in the PM cause it would make me wake up starving at night. for me i would rather dose it AM and be hungry during the day

25mg per day is the standard dose for Nutrobal. You can dose it whenever you want depending how it effects you. Some guys that dose it in the AM feel tired throughout the day but some that dose it PM wake up in the middle of the night hungry. It all depends how you respond to it so just try both and see.

Back
Top Bottom