Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using geneza pharma for TRT

baseline_90

Registered
I just came from my doctor and we sat down and discussed trt options for me. It turns out it would cost $80 out of pocket to get blood work done and then I would have to pay $120 for an appointment to see him every three to six months going forward. It seems like it's easier and cheaper just to do it on my own. I am going to pick Geneza Pharma for my testosterone instead. which Ester should I go with

I just came from my doctor and we sat down and discussed trt options for me. It turns out it would cost $80 out of pocket to get blood work done and then I would have to pay $120 for an appointment to see him every three to six months going forward. It seems like it's easier and cheaper just to do it on my own. I am going to pick Geneza Pharma for my testosterone instead. which Ester should I go with

Geneza has high quality testosterone. I'm using the test cyp right now, very smooth, better than my TRT testosterone I had ironically. Go with geneza for self trt.

The same as the doc would have given you. Typically that's cyp

Hey brother.,

80% of patients with similar cases purchase Tests from the distributors. It's very common
With TRT patients.

If you have any other issue please pm me or email me on [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Geneza testosterone is the right way to go for self administered trt. 250mgs/week is a good start with test cyp, that's 1ml out of a 10ml vial.

Test E or Cyp are both good for TRT as they are long esters. Most US docs prescribe Cyp but I typically use Test E.

I was on doc administered TRT for about 2 years at $150 a month plus quarterly bloods.

I manage my own TRT now and for less than 2 months at the doc I can get a years worth of Test and pins.

Any Test from our sponsors will be on point. I am using EP Test E from PSL and ZPHC Test E from DS right now. Haven't had a chance to try Geneza yet but I've heard great things and I'm sure you can't go wrong with them.

The important thing with self TRT is getting your bloods regularly and keeping everything in check. Also don't let TRT turn into cruising. Most guys only need 100-150mg for true TRT. 100mg week keeps my levels around 700. Higher test levels for extended periods of time poses several health risks.

Back
Top Bottom