Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hypothetical Question Regarding Sources

nelson montana

<b>V.I.P. - Author</b>
Just wondering how important this is to everyone.

It has nothing to do with gear per se. More a patience/worry thing.

On a typical order, would you be willing to pay an extra 75 bucks for "next day" delivery?

On a typical order, would you be willing to pay an extra 75 bucks for "next day" delivery?

I will never pay that much for shipping . This is crazy , i send packages to United States for 15 euros

I would just take normal shipping, normal packages less scrutiny, rather wait 5-6 days and get it the normal way.

I wasn't talking about shipping. The question was, would you pay the extra to have it in your hands the next day.

The only reason I would pay more is so I could control the delivery better.

i would have to be pretty fucking desperate and i tend to not put myself in that situation... not saying it couldnt happen but more than likely i would not personally need to ever go that route... some people are just so impatient they think waiting an extra day or two is the end of the world but thats not how i go about it... it has to be some sort of very fucking extreme situation for that

In your hands the next day isn't good enough?

No I mean then there is no variable on delivery. USPS is so fd up. Tracking shows it one day and it shows up early or 2 days late. Alot of times I just have them hold it a the local office and I pick up. I've had them deliver stuff to my neighbors. Luckily they didn't fully open it before they rerlaized it was mine.

i would have to be pretty fucking desperate and i tend to not put myself in that situation... not saying it couldn't happen but more than likely i would not personally need to ever go that route... some people are just so impatient they think waiting an extra day or two is the end of the world but thats not how i go about it... it has to be some sort of very fucking extreme situation for that

Maybe things have changed but delivery from overseas usually took about a month. (Not sure why. i should take that long). I think for a lot of guys that's a long anxiety period. Sure, it wouldn't be worth it for just a couple of things, but for a big order that you wanted as soon as possible, I'd go for it.

Maybe things have changed but delivery from overseas usually took about a month. (Not sure why. i should take that long). I think for a lot of guys that's a long anxiety period. Sure, it wouldn't be worth it for just a couple of things, but for a big order that you wanted as soon as possible, I'd go for it.

I guess i just dont do any overseas orders but i think they are getting them here a lot quicker now too

I guess i just dont do any overseas orders but i think they are getting them here a lot quicker now too

Naps is still overseas, no? You would think they'd just pick up the funds and contact someone in the states who had a warehouse of the stuff. Then again, they have so much stuff, I guess they're getting it from places over there. Still...what are they sending it by -- freight carrier?

Naps is still overseas, no? You would think they'd just pick up the funds and contact someone in the states who had a warehouse of the stuff. Then again, they have so much stuff, I guess they're getting it from places over there. Still...what are they sending it by -- freight carrier?

Naps has a domestic line….got my pack from them in about 4 days from order….

So answering the larger question…no…I would never pay that much for next day…you pay a premium from domestic resellers which I guess is kinda a defacto fee…I get nervous buying overseas because I have had numerous packs destroyed after my address was flagged years ago and don’t want to deal with that again….I also never order huge orders since I only buy what I can afford to lose

So answering the larger question…no…I would never pay that much for next day…you pay a premium from domestic resellers which I guess is kinda a defacto fee…I get nervous buying overseas because I have had numerous packs destroyed after my address was flagged years ago and don’t want to deal with that again….I also never order huge orders since I only buy what I can afford to lose

That was always my philosophy as well.

That was always my philosophy as well.

What is the point to this post? Curiosity? Not being snarky. I'm curious.
I suppose some people would value having product in their hand quickly even if it meant spending moere.

I dont know bro i dont use them so i cant comment on that

Don't pay overnight just wait domestic 5-6 day delivery.

Napsgear has a domestic line check the domestic button on their site. All shipped local.

Back
Top Bottom