Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Androgel versus injecting

sidneyNC

Registered
who on here have tried using androgel over using injectable steroids? my doctor wants to put me on injectables but I'm scared to do injections. I have a phobia of them and I hate needles so I much rather do the cream instead. He said that the problem with the cream is it does not absorb as well as injectables. What have your experiences been

Bad absorption compared to injection. The fear goes away after you do it once. To get me to start injecting myself I would ice down the area. Make it numb.

who on here have tried using androgel over using injectable steroids? my doctor wants to put me on injectables but I'm scared to do injections. I have a phobia of them and I hate needles so I much rather do the cream instead. He said that the problem with the cream is it does not absorb as well as injectables. What have your experiences been

Androgel is nothing like injectable testosterone not even close. I used androgel for 6 weeks total waste didn't get any results or even a test boost.

Nothing can be compared with injection method. is so easy brother and dont hurt nothing at all , in beginning i have crazy scar from injections but now i can do myself

Transdermal delivery is a very legitimate way of delivering compounds into the bloodstream, it works.
Injecting obviously has much better delivery and can be done less often like once per week, while creams need to be applied 2-4 times per day.

If you can get over your fear of needles then you'll be better off but if you can't then the creams will work better than nothing for sure.

Back
Top Bottom