Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coach Trevor's Thoughts on Stacking Compounds for Cycles

muskate

<b>V.I.P.</b>
VIP
I don't have any scientific evidence for this but I have always had the theory that you will get the fastest muscle growth by stacking together:
1. Testosterone or testosterone derivative
2. Nandrolone or nandrolone derivative
3. DHT or DHT derivative

I have seen fantastic results from using the aforementioned stack with clients.

For bulking a sample cycle might be testosterone, deca and primo

For cutting a sample cycle might be EQ, Tren and Winstrol

I've actually heard that same theory from someone else but can't remember the name.
On that note I dare to say it might not just be a theory.

I don't have any scientific evidence for this but I have always had the theory that you will get the fastest muscle growth by stacking together:
1. Testosterone or testosterone derivative
2. Nandrolone or nandrolone derivative
3. DHT or DHT derivative

I have seen fantastic results from using the aforementioned stack with clients.

For cutting a sample cycle might be EQ, Tren and Winstrol

Beyond the objective fact that any compound may be used for either cutting or bulking, what is the thinking behind the use of primo as a cutting agent, Trevor?

Thank you, sir.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry, I should have written, "...what is the thinking behind the use of primo as a bulking agent, Trevor?"

there is def a method to the madness of stacking

when you see these online gurus on social media post their cycles with 8 different things it is obvious they are just throwing darts at a wall and hoping to hit a bullseye. there is zero logic

you can stack 2 or 3 compounds and have top tier results if you stack properly, you don't need to use 8 things

My favorite kind of cycle! I feel really good when running test/deca stack. I will have to try adding in the primo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is def a method to the madness of stacking

when you see these online gurus on social media post their cycles with 8 different things it is obvious they are just throwing darts at a wall and hoping to hit a bullseye. there is zero logic

you can stack 2 or 3 compounds and have top tier results if you stack properly, you don't need to use 8 things
absolutely right.. i wish more people realized and understood that more is not always better and a little bit goes a long way

Beyond the objective fact that any compound may be used for either cutting or bulking, what is the thinking behind the use of primo as a cutting agent, Trevor?

Thank you, sir.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry, I should have written, "...what is the thinking behind the use of primo as a bulking agent, Trevor?"

Actually if you really start getting into drugs that cause contractile muscle growth testosterone and eq are bases for the vast majority of people and need to be there but to get the most out of your growth potential your looking at adding in other anabolics. Primo builds a fuck ton of contractile protein without nitrogen or fluid or mineral retention so it seems less impressive but works amazing. Nandrolones are still king in my eyes though.

- - - Updated - - -

My favorite kind of cycle! I feel really good when running test/deca stack. I will have to try adding in the primo.

200 test, 200 deca, 200 primo + a light AI and maybe some cardarine and nutrobal

Stacking compounds can be very useful and beneficial if done properly. What I see too often is guys stacking but not adjusting dosages. They end up with way too much total gear in the end. More is not better with stacking. For example, if you run deca with test, you may want to lower your test dose from the "standard" 500mg per week to say 200mg per week.

200 test, 200 deca, 200 primo + a light AI and maybe some cardarine and nutrobal

Hey, this is exactly what I was thinking of doing for my next cycle (except I didn't have cardarine and nutrobol in what I was looking into). Although my next cycle won't be for a few months now.

When you say a light AI, so like aromasine 12.5mg every three days? And you would leave out the orals?

Hey, this is exactly what I was thinking of doing for my next cycle (except I didn't have cardarine and nutrobol in what I was looking into). Although my next cycle won't be for a few months now.

When you say a light AI, so like aromasine 12.5mg every three days? And you would leave out the orals?

Yes.

I don't like orals in the offseason. No point stressing out your liver.

Save the orals for when you are dieting

You gents see any issues with the cycle I’m running next?
30 mg dbol w1-5
400 DHB w5-15
Test e 500mg w1-15

I will be modifying my workouts and diet for bulking with these compounds. This is my 3rd cycle, and the largest, both dose wise and length.

Trt at the end. And ai on hand, I will use bloodwork to determine ai dose if any.

As soon as my shoulder is better I’ll boost with this. Bloodwork came back great. Slightly high rbc count, the rest was perfect.

You gents see any issues with the cycle I’m running next?
30 mg dbol w1-5
400 DHB w5-15
Test e 500mg w1-15

I will be modifying my workouts and diet for bulking with these compounds. This is my 3rd cycle, and the largest, both dose wise and length.

Trt at the end. And ai on hand, I will use bloodwork to determine ai dose if any.

As soon as my shoulder is better I’ll boost with this. Bloodwork came back great. Slightly high rbc count, the rest was perfect.

you will 100% need an AI. Testosterone and dbol are two very estrogenic steroids

you will 100% need an AI. Testosterone and dbol are two very estrogenic steroids

Hmm, that’s where I get confused. Do I start with an ai? That doesn’t seem right, my blood won’t be saturated for weeks. My first cycle (400 test) I tried dosing aromasin week 5 or so 12.5 eod and after a week felt off and weird. No pump and super tired. Libido went down too.

My second cycle same thing, 250 test 600 eq. Used dbol and T suspension (one or the other) pre workout at the end too. My estrogen showed slightly high in bloodwork so I hopped on aromasin... same result as first. But this time it took longer to feel better after I stopped. Talking to my doc, he said I don’t need it and shouldn’t be worried about it being high because my test was so high.

Now I’m pretty confused about the whole ai thing... maybe I should try adex?

Hmm, that’s where I get confused. Do I start with an ai? That doesn’t seem right, my blood won’t be saturated for weeks. My first cycle (400 test) I tried dosing aromasin week 5 or so 12.5 eod and after a week felt off and weird. No pump and super tired. Libido went down too.

My second cycle same thing, 250 test 600 eq. Used dbol and T suspension (one or the other) pre workout at the end too. My estrogen showed slightly high in bloodwork so I hopped on aromasin... same result as first. But this time it took longer to feel better after I stopped. Talking to my doc, he said I don’t need it and shouldn’t be worried about it being high because my test was so high.

Now I’m pretty confused about the whole ai thing... maybe I should try adex?

Try 12.5 e3d perhaps...
Just because you dont have itchy tits there could be other issues ya know...but if your E levels are low or normal I guess lower the dose? I'm not the guy to ask...dylan is the go to i use

Try 12.5 e3d perhaps...
Just because you dont have itchy tits there could be other issues ya know...but if your E levels are low or normal I guess lower the dose? I'm not the guy to ask...dylan is the go to i use

That’s another thought I had, dosing less frequent.
Have you ever heard of aromasin making people feel off. Like kinda tired and loss of appetite? I’m really in no hurry to try it again to be honest. I may try adex, to see if that works for me. I also react badly to test cyp too. Worse pip than test suspension or prop. 5xworse

That’s another thought I had, dosing less frequent.
Have you ever heard of aromasin making people feel off. Like kinda tired and loss of appetite? I’m really in no hurry to try it again to be honest. I may try adex, to see if that works for me. I also react badly to test cyp too. Worse pip than test suspension or prop. 5xworse

Aromasin is a better choice then arimidex since it is a suicide AI

Back
Top Bottom