Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much hgh should you take per day while on steroids and when off?

Ricky V Rock

Big Daddio
VIP
So how much HGH are you recommending clients take when they are able to afford it?
I usually tell my clients under 40yrl to stay away from HGH and not abuse that pathway until they really need it, into 45-55 age range.
For guys 20-35yrl just looking to be fit and look good with their shirt off, HGH is just not that cost effective. At 50 years of age Human Growth hormone can make you look younger in the skin and hair even, but if you are 30 to 35yrl the difference in your skin maybe negligible. Very expensive for not much improvement at a low dose.

If I get a client that really insist on using HGH from their doc and they are in their mid 30's well obviously I'll have them do that 1iu and call it a day. This is only when they totally insist on using it. When it comes to improving the way your skin looks and just overall health, getting that same guy in his 30's to take up fasting as a lifestyle will make a much bigger difference than 1iu of HGH.

Look obviously we all run across those guys that want to be huge meatheads and insist on doing HGH and IGF1-Lr3 and anything else they can afford, but these are guys with competitive aspirations. For regular clients we all have, like Bob that just goes to the office everyday to work accounting and juices for his gym grind, for Bob, I'm trying to talk them out of HGH use when user 40yrl...

What about you guys?

bro when on cycle ive done 4IUs of hgh...when off i do 2IUs...i always mix in mk677 and nutrozol lately when i do hgh...though ive done up to 7Ius...great results...

i always want to see bloodwork to see where levels are now just so we can compare before and after

high quality HGH 2iu's is what i recommend. anything more you start running into side effects that defeat the purpose

I think HGH is best used at 1-2iu per day for overall anti-aging, longevity, and health benefits. I do not love it being abused like you see at 10iu per day. Run it low and long term and there are lots of benefits.

Speaking to a friend who's an IFBB pro (no name) he'd say that he only used HGH when he took a break from cycling to clean out. He claims the HGH kept him full and lean until the next cycle. (Usually two months later).

everyone is different but with good quality hgh, 2-3 ius for males is generally plenty... i don't see the need to ever be over 4 but to each their own

For me I like 3iu per day. Hgh has its benefits but I agree on waiting to use it until really necessary. Using it at 45 to 46 I still didnt see anything from it that made it anything real special or remarkable. The cost is high for a small benefit

For me I like 3iu per day. Hgh has its benefits but I agree on waiting to use it until really necessary. Using it at 45 to 46 I still didnt see anything from it that made it anything real special or remarkable. The cost is high for a small benefit

Ya don’t see much from. 2- 4 ius

Back
Top Bottom