Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork all over the place

Yazceri

Newbie Brother
Hey I got blood work done and I have a lot of things that are off. can you give me a list of supplements that can help balance these things?
Creatinine is high
Bilirubin is high
Alkaline phosph is low
Testosterone is low
Estrogen is high
I’m 44 years old and just came off testosterone 4 weeks ago

too early in the process to worry about bloodwork. the esters are still in your system 5-6 weeks post injection

test again in 4 weeks and then we can go from there. in the mean time get on n2guard and make sure you are in pct now

Hey I got blood work done and I have a lot of things that are off. can you give me a list of supplements that can help balance these things?
Creatinine is high
Bilirubin is high
Alkaline phosph is low
Testosterone is low
Estrogen is high

Have a listen to our bloodwork podcast

Creatinine is high
Bilirubin is high
Alkaline phosph is low
Testosterone is low
Estrogen is high

Start by adding n2guard 7 caps ed for organ support to get numbers back and hcgenerate 5 caps for testosterone support.

Creatinine is high
Bilirubin is high
Alkaline phosph is low
Testosterone is low
Estrogen is high

bro look better then my bloods lol

Creatinine is high
Bilirubin is high
Alkaline phosph is low
Testosterone is low
Estrogen is high

needed more time to stabalize....retest in 4 more weeks

your 44, why are you coming off? just use a regular TRT cycle of 250mg/ew. eat a clean diet. im nearly 40 and have good blood work with this cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

do you recommend hcgenerate even on a TRT cycle?

Back
Top Bottom