Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What does over 1000mgs of test feel like?

donnies

curious how many of you have ran testosterone over 1,000 mg a week and how did it feel to do that?
I'm thinking about doing it and maybe trying to do 1500 or 2,000 mg a week of testosterone enanthate
how much of an anti estrogen will I need?
I’m 25 year old, 6’1’’ and 155 pounds

No, no and err no. What makes you think 1000mg plus is a good idea when it's patently obvious you don't eat properly or train anywhere near hard enough? The evidence being 6'1 and 155lbs

curious how many of you have ran testosterone over 1,000 mg a week and how did it feel to do that?
I'm thinking about doing it and maybe trying to do 1500 or 2,000 mg a week of testosterone enanthate

This is truly a terrible idea. You are nowhere near big enough to need that level of supplementation.

- - - Updated - - -

This is truly a terrible idea. You are nowhere near big enough to need that level of supplementation.

You would be better served around 250mg test a week with a 200mg of deca

- - - Updated - - -

You would be better served around 250mg test a week with a 200mg of deca

He'd be bettered served by upping his food intake and working with a coach that kicks his ass. THEN your cycle (quite reasonable) would be the icing on the cake

never ran it that high

the guys i know who have say they feel crazy the first couple weeks but once it hits you and peaks you start to feel bleh. you start needing to take uppers during the day and downers to sleep. not worth the crazy sides

Please stop the nonsense because this is nonsensical on EVERY level possible... you are too young, way way way too undersized and have less than zero clue on anything you are doing or wanting here... JUST STOP

This is extremely nonsensical and nothing about anything you have posted is a good idea, as many others have pointed out with the reasoning, so I will not just repeat it however I do concur with all the points made

I've done 1000mgs of testosterone/week and you feel hardcore, with 25mgs aromasin
really puffed but strong and confident
2000mgs is way too much

Back
Top Bottom