Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Snip snip

5deathpunch

Novice Brother
Here’s one for you guys. I’ve decided to get a vasectomy. I’m divorced and have a 6 year old son. I’m 100% certain I don’t want more kids bc I value everything I have in my life at this moment. Doesn’t bother me to know I won’t have anymore offspring.

Besides that point... my local urologist can do consultation and procedure on same day. I’d like to get it done and over with before another shut down happens (it’s in the talks). Problem is, I’m on cycle and won’t be off for 4.5 more weeks. My boys are small (suppressed)
Wondering if anyone else got cut while on cycle, should I wait til after PCT, or should I just straight up tell doc and let him decide??

Thanks for any and all input!

PCT first brother. Let the boys drop so they have plenty to work with or it could be a lot more painful.

Also be sure, I had mine done and then got divorced. Recently got reversal with being remarried and I have never experienced so much pain in my life.

I did it 3 years ago and I was on. No big deal at all. You take it real easy for about 3 days. I took a full week off the gym which was recommendation. Also no ejaculating for a week,, but trust me thats not a problem. You won't anyone near that area for a while including yourself for the first few days.. Its a very minor procedure. Just feels like your balls got hit with a hammer for the first 3 days or so. Even pulling your underwear down to piss you have to be careful not to graze them. You'll see lol

Back
Top Bottom