Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lgd doesn’t do enough

heanlof

I’m on lgd4033 and doing 15mgs a day. Its not doing enough yet. I’m only up 3 pounds in 3 weeks. That is not good enough
any advice on what I am doing wrong? I am 22 years old, training my balls off atleast EOD, 6’1’’ and 12% body fat. Want more size

I’m on lgd4033 and doing 15mgs a day. Its not doing enough yet. I’m only up 3 pounds in 3 weeks. That is not good enough
any advice on what I am doing wrong? I am 22 years old, training my balls off atleast EOD, 6’1’’ and 12% body fat. Want more size

What is your diet and training program. Your not supplying enough information.

1. it takes several weeks for lgd to really kick in

2. you clearly have no understanding on how these work and you already are up 3 pounds in just 3 weeks.. what exactly do you expect?

3. what does your diet look like?

4. where did you get your sarms?

5. VAGUE QUESTIONS GET EVEN VAGUER ANSWERS and the fact you cannot even give us information to work with says enough

Sarms do not put on weight like steriods no matter which ones u use and if u don't eat in a major caloric way and high carbs and protein u wont gain on sarms at all

3lbs is not bad at all, 15mgs lgd wont bring you more weight
you need to eat a lot more protein imo

You're not eating enough. Also 3lbs in 3 weeks is fine. If it's an 8 week cycle it'll be 8lbs

Don't obsess over the weight. How is your body responding? Are your lifts going up? Body fat going down? Legit SARMs don't convert to estrogen so don't expect massive bloating weight gain. Also 3lbs that quick is a lot considering how slow matured natty muscle grows.

Back
Top Bottom