Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you checked out EU Domestic yet?

Mobster

Staff
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
In a recent update to the EVO approved line of PED companies we've recently seen an addition in the form of EU Domestic. I've checked it out and like their simple but effective layout, their great pricing structure and the fact that almost all of their line is Hilma Biocare which I know is a respected brand in the industry.

It's another feather in the Evo family of forums cap to see that we have another EU based option to offer to members. It will also mean faster shipping if you're based not in the US of A (the largest PED market). Typically half or better than the usual international times.

I'd like to hear, for the benefit of members, if you've tried Hilma and more so if you've purchased from EU Domestic. Let's see those reviews!

In a recent update to the EVO approved line of PED companies we've recently seen an addition in the form of EU Domestic. I've checked it out and like their simple but effective layout, their great pricing structure and the fact that almost all of their line is Hilma Biocare which I know is a respected brand in the industry.

It's another feather in the Evo family of forums cap to see that we have another EU based option to offer to members. It will also mean faster shipping if you're based not in the US of A (the largest PED market). Typically half or better than the usual international times.

I'd like to hear, for the benefit of members, if you've tried Hilma and more so if you've purchased from EU Domestic. Let's see those reviews!
It is very exciting to have a European source like this and I believe it will be for many out there! I am eager to see the results and experiences people have with them

EU Domestic is a very strong addition to the community and will be a relief for many needing a strong and reliable European source! Make sure to check them out and leave some feedback as well! They have a strong product line and you will be extremely pleased not only with quality, but the entire experience from fast shipping to reliable customer service!

Eu-domestic.to is the best EU domestic on the market today IMO, trusted and approved source

Back
Top Bottom