Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk-2866 Osta Log!

Brobeans

Registered
Hey guys,
This is my first PED cycle!
My rats are super excited for gains!

Mk-2866 (ostarine) from SARMs1
Running 8 weeks x 25mg ED in the morning (0.5ml)
(cycle may be cut short due to overseas travel, hopefully not, will see how we go)
May be getting HCGen to run during, and will hopefully get my hands on Aromasin if i get puff nips.

Stats:
6'4 - 84.7kg (186lb) - id say roughly 10%bf (i am at my leanest)
Have been eating 3500cals, very little to no weight gain, upping to 3600 this week! (LEAN BULKING/RECOMP)
Training - heavy lower/heavy upper/off/volume lower/volume upper/off/off
Will post Beginning strength on main lifts at a later date (they are quite embarasing, lost alot of weight/strength from flu)

SARMs arrived today, first dose tomorrow morning (29th/Oct)

Feel free to add advice and ask questions.

Day 1
dosed 25mg.. have heard of bad taste so tried to hit back of tongue..
holy science, tastes like i've poured vodka on the table of a science lab and licked it off..

anyway, HIIT this morning, sprint and walk back. around 15 mins (not including warmup).

Day 1
dosed 25mg.. have heard of bad taste so tried to hit back of tongue..
holy science, tastes like i've poured vodka on the table of a science lab and licked it off..

anyway, HIIT this morning, sprint and walk back. around 15 mins (not including warmup).

Vodka licked off a table? could be worse ;)

Good deal bro, get after it! How.long you been.lifting? How old are you? I'm asking cause I'm naturally pretty damn thin myself. When I started lifting I stood at over 6'4" and weighed in at a colossal 180 pounds. Maybe 183 after a good meal. Keep after it bro, plenty of gains to be made.

Vodka licked off a table? could be worse ;)

off a meth lab table haha

Good deal bro, get after it! How.long you been.lifting? How old are you? I'm asking cause I'm naturally pretty damn thin myself. When I started lifting I stood at over 6'4" and weighed in at a colossal 180 pounds. Maybe 183 after a good meal. Keep after it bro, plenty of gains to be made.

i have been lifting about 4 years, 3 years with good eating. i'm in my early twenties. my gains have been super slow, although i feel i have an athletic build after all this training, im still not happy, and my strength is horrible for a novice lifter, thus the powerlifting programming. i weigh a lean 186lb, but 5 years ago i was about 155lb at the same height, could not do more than 4 pushups. i have weighed 210lb previously this year, but i was too fluffy for my liking..

Have you run sarm1 osta before?

No man, I haven't. No real experience with sarms. I just received my first package of sarms this month though and osta is in there. Got several items I'm gonna bridge with and some gw to go with something else I'm doing. I'll be following to see how this goes for you though. Up from 155? Man you must have been a rail! Keep after it brother, sounds like you have made some good progress. Just gotta work within the genetics we were given.

No man, I haven't. No real experience with sarms. I just received my first package of sarms this month though and osta is in there. Got several items I'm gonna bridge with and some gw to go with something else I'm doing. I'll be following to see how this goes for you though. Up from 155? Man you must have been a rail! Keep after it brother, sounds like you have made some good progress. Just gotta work within the genetics we were given.

nice what are you running?
yes i was very underweight after i finished growing.
i'd still rather be tall than short despite the shitty muscle growth capability.

Anyone know what kinda changes i can expect?
hopefully i can get my bench and squats back up to my previous maxs, or hopefully surpass them!

I'm going to be adding some tren to the back end of a current cycle, so that's what the gw is for.
I'm surprised that you aren't taking any s4 considering your goals. If you are interested in seeing some very nice sarm cycle layouts, Dylan has posted plenty. A little searching and you can easily find them.

bro mix with lime juice....works for me...and you should add hcgenerate, super combination....

I'm going to be adding some tren to the back end of a current cycle, so that's what the gw is for.
I'm surprised that you aren't taking any s4 considering your goals. If you are interested in seeing some very nice sarm cycle layouts, Dylan has posted plenty. A little searching and you can easily find them.

i was thinking about it, but as its my first step into PEDs i just want to keep it simple and see what happens. if it goes well i will most likely run again with a stack.

I would be shocked if you get gyno from osta from sarms1. Better to have and not need than need and not have though. If you need Aromasin, ag-guys is the place to go. You're going to love it.

Day 2:

very brutal legs session with severe case of DOMS, walking is going to be quite a task tomorrow!
Hopefully osta speeds my recovery, i could really do with it right now though haha

Anyone know how long osta will start to take effect? i've heard very mixed opinions

I would be shocked if you get gyno from osta from sarms1. Better to have and not need than need and not have though. If you need Aromasin, ag-guys is the place to go. You're going to love it.

Yeah I wouldn't think one would get gyno from osta. N2BM liquidex might be a good option just in case.

Osta has been shown to elevate estro so you can't rule out gyno. I'd keep a serm on hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 3

struggling to walk today, trained upper body volume, slightly stronger than last week which is due to linear progression, not ostarine just yet.
not feeling anything yet. i dont expect to 'feel' anything until late next week, or even the week after. eating 3600 cals today, i have 2 rest days this weekend!

Day 4 and 5

Both rest days and well needed, still have doms from the sprint session, lol definitely keeping them in during whole bulk phase!
I feel like the extra calories have filled me out a bit more, weigh in tomorrow.
Super keen to start feeling some strength increase and recovery over the next week or 2!
Its very different taking something that doesnt have immidiate effects, very different to guage how my body reacts!

Back
Top Bottom