Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quadriceps injections

sharmo

Registered
every time I inject my quadriceps I get a muscle spasm or something else goes wrong where it hurts 4 days. When I inject ran I get Tren cough just about every time I inject that spot as well. My issue is it's the easiest injection for me since I'm looking straight down. Please give me some pointers as to what I'm doing wrong

there is very very little room for error in the quads... i honestly quit injecting there some time ago... i stick with ventrogluteal but you should be rotating sites regardless

every time I inject my quadriceps I get a muscle spasm or something else goes wrong where it hurts 4 days. When I inject ran I get Tren cough just about every time I inject that spot as well. My issue is it's the easiest injection for me since I'm looking straight down. Please give me some pointers as to what I'm doing wrong

You're not going it wrong, quad injections are just plain bad.

I wouldn't inject Quads period those are the worst injection sides. You should only inject glutes (butt) left/right and shoulders/arms for lower dose.

If you're getting that much pip, you probably have scar tissue from injecting them too often. You need to rotate to other sites

A lot of people make the mistake of pinning on top/front of the quad and there are a lot of veins and nerves there. You need to inject more on the side. If you let your hand hang by your sides anywhere in the area your hand touches is a good reference area.

The only time I've ever had issues with quads was when I injected too much towards the front of my quad.

Say what? Clarify

I've never injected anywhere but glutes or shoulders. Have you ever received an injection form a doctor in your quads or pecs?!?!?!?

I’ve used quads as a rotating injection site with no issues.
Why is everyone so anti quads??

I’ve used quads as a rotating injection site with no issues.
Why is everyone so anti quads??

they are very tender and full of veins is why but i don't mind them either

Back
Top Bottom