Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to pin HGH

gianster

Proficient Brother
Hi all! So I'm starting 2iu's of HGH ED. When do you recommend pinning? Fasted pre workout in morning, post workout, or before bed? The clinic where i got it says take before bed but I've heard a lot of people like to take it pre workout as well. Thanks for your time!

Hi all! So I'm starting 2iu's of HGH ED. When do you recommend pinning? Fasted pre workout in morning, post workout, or before bed? The clinic where i got it says take before bed but I've heard a lot of people like to take it pre workout as well. Thanks for your time!

Only 2ius will help you on burning fat so to bur fat i prefer fasted in the morning before fasted cardio

Only 2ius will help you on burning fat so to bur fat i prefer fasted in the morning before fasted cardio

Not to derail this thread but I took Monstro's advice and doing 2iu fasted in the morning and 3iu after training in the afternoon and is def helping with recovery and seems to be adding some density to the muscles as well. Also helping with fat burning.

Not to derail this thread but I took Monstro's advice and doing 2iu fasted in the morning and 3iu after training in the afternoon and is def helping with recovery and seems to be adding some density to the muscles as well. Also helping with fat burning.

Happy to help you brother. Im here for wham you needed . I said him just fasted because only 2ius will only burn fat not build muscle . If someone does 4 ius i recommend 2 ius fasted and 2 ius post workout

Fasted in the morning before cardio is the best time, before you got food in you.

For myself I use it pretty bed.. I take 3iu hgh, 750 mg gaba 5 mg melatonin, and 2 mg Xanax..

I only take the pharmaceutical prescription with that sleep med because my brain does not turn off. It allows my body the opportunity to fall asleep with the other cocktails above, the other three mentioned products all work in series with each other in a complimentary fashion... Google and research to benefits of using all three of them before bed..

hgh timing is for pros who mess with insulin and meal time etc

having said that just do it in the morning first thing so you don't forget

Stevesmi is correct.

With intense exercise, peak production usually is attained 15-30 minutes after exercise is completed. shud usually inject HGH shortly after training that too in the morning ...

Its personal preference but I would say AM!

I haven’t personally used HGH but looks like the guys have you covered.

Fasted in the AM...

Here are some links to great articles and podcast episodes about Human Growth Hormone...

If you are going to spend that BANK on doing HGH they at least listen to all of this free info about the topic.

Human Growth Hormone

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...etbol-headachefirsty-cyclecruising-with-test/

https://www.evolutionary.org/hgh-human-growth-hormone

https://www.evolutionary.org/human-growth-hormone

For fat loss morning
For recovery post workout
For sleep pre bed

Darren said all , and i said HGH is to expensive just to sleep, instead you take Xanax and works much stronger to sleep and much cheaper, is to expensive to for fat burning because you have clenbuterol , t3, yohimbine that are much cheaper and stronger to burn fat . To build muscle nothing beats post workout to build IGF but for this you need insulin to do the magic. So hgh by itself is not so special but with slin is the only way to produce IGF and go to another level

Back
Top Bottom