Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acid reflux crazy sweats

MattHamill

Registered
wow i havent done tren in a while.. 2nd day of 50mg ed and holy acid reflux heartburns! I take 1-2 759mg thumbs every other meal/.

Howmuch is toomuch thumbs lol.. Newport tren ace 2 days and i already sweating.

I have natural acid reflux and it gives me constant heart burn. Get away from the tums. It'll give you kidney stones in no time. Go to Walmart or Sam's club and get Esomeprazole.

It is a 14 day treatment that is supposed to last 4 months. If yours is strong like mine you'll need to take it daily. It costs about $15 for a pack of 42 pills. Take 1 a day and give it 3 days to build up in your system. It is safe to take daily, I have been taking 20mg daily for 2 years now.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, watch what carbs you are eating. Breads and oats get me the worst.

tren will increase inflammation in the body. heartburn and stomach bloat is just one of the symptoms of that

that is why we make sure we have a healthy gut BEFORE using tren. we also make sure we keep tren low and conservative. i don't recommend using tren more than 8 weeks.. that is 2 months!

Tren is notorious for this. However its dose dependent. Lower the dose and it will come down some. Lansoprazole does help a lot too

So you're at 350mg of tren per week? 200 gives me terrible heartburn to the point I need zantac all cycle.

Back
Top Bottom