Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALCOHOL and GEAR?

Mateo123

Banned
Hey guys

I have a random question that I wanted to post and get peoples thoughts on.

Do any of you guys drink while on cycle? I am not going to lie. I love to go out and chase the chicas. The problem with doing that is it usually involves me drinking a few beers, mixed drinks or whatnot Weather I am trying to pick a girl up at the club or seduce her from the coach to the bedroom, it usually involves alcohol.

I am far from an alcoholic but to give it up while I am on cycle is going to be a challenge. Do any of you guys drink while on cycle? If so, how much? I mean it goes without saying that orals are hard enough on your liver as it is. Drinking on top of that cant be good. However, is a night on the town here and there really all that bad?

To put it simply, it's counter productive to bodybuilding and absolutely horrible for you on cycle. A glass of wine once in a while wouldn't hurt much but that's about it. Bodybuilding is one lifestyle commitment, but steroids are a lifestyle commitment on a whole other level and there's really no room for error. If you can't stop drinking for a short cycle duration, you really should rethink steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know its far from smart while on cycle. But, when you you say counter productive to bodybuilding do you mean that it actually hinders in "building muscle" or that because of the "garbage" calories it will cause one to gain fat?

I have a glass or two red wine. When me and the wife go out for dinner 1-2 times a month. But if I use an oral I most def don't drink at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know its far from smart while on cycle. But, when you you say counter productive to bodybuilding do you mean that it actually hinders in "building muscle" or that because of the "garbage" calories it will cause one to gain fat?

Alcohol lowers T, raises E, and stops all protein synthesis. It also strips the nutrients and water from your muscle. That's just a few hindrances towards bodybuilding. So yes, it will keep you from building muscle.

1 glass of red wine here and there is fine......3 fingers of crown royal on ice isnt......

very very low volume is ok and wont fuk things up...............but any large amount is really bad. a lot worse than you'd think

I have a glass or two red wine. When me and the wife go out for dinner 1-2 times a month. But if I use an oral I most def don't drink at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder at what percent is it bad . Is there a significant reduction of testosterone and rise in estrogen ? Can anyone site a study ? i googled it and found no scientific studies. I know many very good athletes who "seem" to be high testosterone and they drink socially. I also searched for TRT and alcohol found no studies.

and no even to wine.. NO NO NO NO NO alcohol. wine is alcohol.

will it kill you to have a drink every now and then? no. is it counter productive to your goals? YES. alcohol is catabolic, that is common sense.

and no even to wine.. NO NO NO NO NO alcohol. wine is alcohol.

will it kill you to have a drink every now and then? no. is it counter productive to your goals? YES. alcohol is catabolic, that is common sense.

This. And alcohol is especially a no-no with oral gear. Just don't.

its hard enough to grow muscle as it is, why you would blow it on a fucking drink boggles the mind. they have grape juice spritzer things you can get from the health food store and it tastes the same as champagne, can't even tell the difference.

See to me, it's so counterproductive. And more, it's dangerous to your body. That's what makes people think gear is so dangerous. It's not the gear, it's the user makinh horrible decisions.

Trust me, with a good amount of test flowing thru you, you won't need alcohol to want to pounce on a chica.

Drinking on cycle is def no no. Even more so on orals. Being as I live on the coast tho, Sunday fun day at the islands there is definitely going to be some beers put down. It's a personal decision really. It definitely won't help you though, except maybe w the ladies. And isn't hat why you work so hard anyways , to impress chicks?

After about 15 years of hard learning... I have come to the conclusion that alcohol is bad no matter what but especially while trying to enhance your physic. The calories alone should make you guys steer clear... I couldn't imagine myself on cycle and drunk! No no no, I know better. Hell if you fell like a drink just smoke a lefty instead! Then go raid the fridge... You still would be doing less damage ...lol instead of funions and chips just drink a protein shake and eat some Greek yogurt!

After about 15 years of hard learning... I have come to the conclusion that alcohol is bad no matter what but especially while trying to enhance your physic. The calories alone should make you guys steer clear... I couldn't imagine myself on cycle and drunk! No no no, I know better. Hell if you fell like a drink just smoke a lefty instead! Then go raid the fridge... You still would be doing less damage ...lol instead of funions and chips just drink a protein shake and eat some Greek yogurt!

+1

Welcome to the most controversial topics on bodybuilding/dieting ALONE. Depends on who you ask, would be your answer. I only drink once a week, personally. Never on orals, unless your trying to float your liver.

I've juiced on that lifestyle. It's a waste of time n money. U lose all ur gains once you off the gear n back in the clubs

On another note. Alcohol v cocaine/Molly use post cycle to muscles? U always see the gym freaks rolling balls drinking water not alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom