Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren-Base as a PWO? Ignite your lifts (ultimate pumps) Check out this bad-boy!

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
🔥🔥Ignite your lifts (ultimate pumps) TREN-BASE🔥🔥

Trenbolone Base - 50mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
$35.00USD

..How this works..
Pump accelerator / intense pumps, it will improve performance with more drive to push you through your workout.
Repairs & stimulates the growth of tissue, straight up raw power to keep you training at your hardest.
Now how does that sound?

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name: Water solution
Comes In: 10ml vial - 50mg/mll
Dosage: 50-200mg/ED
Active time: Approx 12 hours
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

Shipping from Europe
(Click below to find find out more on how you can ignite your work-out sessions)

This is the strongest think is ever use . Imagine a pre workout Tren Base + Anadrol Injectable . It´s something you should try on your weak body parts

I was actually using this product right here with testosterone base with a very low to moderate dose of hola, I would use it on back day or leg day and it will get me through the whole entire routine with the aggression that I needed..

I was actually using this product right here with testosterone base with a very low to moderate dose of hola, I would use it on back day or leg day and it will get me through the whole entire routine with the aggression that I needed..

You try to tell Halo ? Halotestin ? Damm i cant imagine the potency . I need to get halo next month to try

You try to tell Halo ? Halotestin ? Damm i cant imagine the potency . I need to get halo next month to try

I actually have some of that but I use that as a last ditch effort if things are going very difficult for me between work, and life and everything else and I need the extra drive in the gym..

That´s a crazy combination for strength , pump , power , agression . In this days i put my head phones , my eyes show my rage and nobody talks with me , or better go train when gym are empty .

Back
Top Bottom