Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Food accountability thread show us your daily grub

macedog24

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Have about 8oz of marinated chicken and some green veggies. Peas and string beans.
1muscle milk 40gr protein
Gallon water +. Will update more later.

20200630_072644.jpg20200630_072630.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Last night had some fish and broccoli
20200630_193458.jpg

Today I have about 5pieces of fish broccoli and beans. Also a muscle milk 40gr protein.
1 gallon plus water.
20200701_093151.jpg
This will be spread out. I won't eat all this today at work. Some will be left for tomorrow..

Breaky-french toast- 590 calories
6 slices ezikiel toast
1 cup muscle egg whites

Lunch 1-423 calories
7oz ground turkey
11oz sweet potatoe

Lunch 2-546 calories
7 cups salad
10oz grilled chicken breast
Balsamic vinager

Dinner- 820 cal
6 slices ezikiel toast
2 cups muscle egg whites
2 large eggs

Snacks- 330 calories

Totals 2709 carb-330/fat-57/Protein-269
1.5 hours in the gym
1.25 hour hard bike ride.
About 1,000 calories burned:D

marinating chicken the best way I will tell you. healthy and good

2 lemons
paprika
FODY bbq sauce
black pepper
oregano

shake it and mix really good and leave in fridge for a few hours to absorb.

2 lemons
paprika
FODY bbq sauce
black pepper
oregano

FODY taco sauce is awesome. For BBQ i use G hughs. No added sugars and tastes great. Use their ketchup as well.

FODY taco sauce is awesome. For BBQ i use G hughs. No added sugars and tastes great. Use their ketchup as well.

i haven't tried their ketchup yet. i try and make my own when i get tomatoes in the garden

Check out Liquid Aminos. It’s (IMO) an great salt replacement. It’s still salt but with aminos. Goes great on broccoli with some nutritional yeast sprinkled on top

2 lemons
paprika
FODY bbq sauce
black pepper
oregano

. A few hrs in an herb and spice marinate bag but i add a little italian dressing to the bag . 2-3hrs i let sit. Ez pz. Amazing so much flavor.

The whole lack of any gyms, forced me to ratchet down my intake drastically, and I'm bit subsisting off much for the time being.

i’ll be following this thread haha

So we are back. Sorry in the process of moving and it's a shit show...smh..
Tonight we have salad , and a few packs of tuna , Greek yogurt and oatmeal..

You don't want to know. I bought a traeger pellet smoker two weeks ago and it's ruining my life. Definitely getting my protein in though. Lol.

Last night we did some cooking at home.
Made 3 different types of stir fry.
One was an Asian sauce, one was in a brown gravy, and I don't recall the last one. But it had a real stronger ginger taste to it. The first two I loved . The last was a little over powering.
XoZPj2n.jpg

nmEkwFl.jpg

I'm doing a cut now (but still gaining insane muscle, yay for genetics)
With training, I average about 600-800 calorie deficit per day.

I eat this, in really no specific order. What I feel like eating. Sometimes my body craves carbs so I give it carbs. Sometimes I just want some chicken in garlic tomato sauce and then I'll have that.
Except the french toast omelette, I do no food prep at all anymore. It's all cooked/prepared á la minute.

French toast omelette, about 400g liquid eggwhites, 1 slice protein bread, homemade jam (just frozen berries + aritifical sweeterners) / 400
200g Chicken+ potatos and morot(100/100g) / 400 (Sometimes, I just have 350g chicken instead)
55g popcorn, ~ 3g oil / 200
70g Tuna sallad. 100g corn. Tomato/Cucumber(100/100g). / 200
55g popcorn, ~ 3g oil / 200
French toast omelette, about 400g liquid eggwhites, 1 slice protein bread, homemade jam (just frozen berries + aritifical sweeterners) / 400

With this I have my home made protein bars, that is mostly just vitafibre because the above diet only has about 8grams of dietery fibers. Which makes toilet a nightmare...
The bars are about 25g each, containing roughly 4g protein, 7g fiber. For about 50 calories per bite.

2000 kalorier. 172g protein. (I dont really track carbs or fat, it's pointless)
For muscle growth, I only need about 110grams protein per day but it's very hard not to go over.

And yes, I'm constantly hungry... I wake up hungry, I'm hungry when I eat, i'm hungry after I eat and I go to bed hungry.

My calorie calculations are probably bit off. I tend to over estimate the calories rather then thinking im eating less.

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh. And I also don't drink any protein shakes (waste of calories).
And i've stopped all supplements (waste of money)

Only thing I take is omega 3, dvitamin, zink/magnesium, a multi/vitamin pill and B12/B-Complex injectables, every other week.

Last night we did some cooking at home.
Made 3 different types of stir fry.
One was an Asian sauce, one was in a brown gravy, and I don't recall the last one. But it had a real stronger ginger taste to it. The first two I loved . The last was a little over powering.
XoZPj2n.jpg

nmEkwFl.jpg

bro thats good looking food.....

Back
Top Bottom