Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has my cycle gotten out of hand?

powerup

Buff Brother
So I started my cycle with a recomp goal about 7 weeks ago at 6 foot with an average weekly weight of 165, now up to 171. The original plan was to go 12 weeks of 25mg Ostarine and 20mg Cardarine. Iv kind of enjoyed the gains and have added to it by adding in 20mgs of Rad 140 and 50mgs of Proviron. Is this too much for the last 5 weeks?

Currently on:

25mgs Ostarine
20mgs Cardarine
20mgs Rad 140
50mgs Proviron
5 Capsules N2Generate

So I started my cycle with a recomp goal about 7 weeks ago at 6 foot with an average weekly weight of 165, now up to 171. The original plan was to go 12 weeks of 25mg Ostarine and 20mg Cardarine. Iv kind of enjoyed the gains and have added to it by adding in 20mgs of Rad 140 and 50mgs of Proviron. Is this too much for the last 5 weeks?

Currently on:

25mgs Ostarine
20mgs Cardarine
20mgs Rad 140
50mgs Proviron
5 Capsules N2Generate
no its not too much but i dont see the point in adding in rad at this point for only 5 weeks when it takes 8 weeks to even peak...

Well if you have sides how will you know what's causing it? I always start with one compound and add another for the next cycle and so on.

Luckily no sides...

Do you think a mini pct of Clomid 25mg/ day for 2 weeks and 4 weeks of m1mk is enough?

about 2 weeks into adding the Rad in and WOW just WOW... The strength gains are ridiculous put up 300 on the bench at 169 pounds for the first time ever. Just silly strength gains.

It's not that much, but why add rad? I don't see a need for it.

i dont know about 'need' so to say but man effective as hell. strength gains that are just unreal. Iv never experienced anything like this... I thought the Ostarine was good, RAD is just insane, and took effect so quick.

Back
Top Bottom