Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Loading Test

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
I'm starting my second cycle next week.

300 mg test cyp per week
300 mg NPP per week
50 mg proviron per day

I'm going to do one injection on Monday, one on Wednesday and one on Friday. Both compounds will be in the same syringe.

The NPP is in 100 mg/ml amps - So I can do one entire ampule on each of the 3 days.

However - the test cyp amp is 200 mg/ml and I only want to inject 100 mg on each of the 3 days.

If I fill my syringe on Monday w 100 mg of test - can I then fill another syringe and put it away until my next injection on Wed?

I'll be drawing w a larger gauge needle. If I can store the syringe - can I just leave the larger gauge needle on? Then on Wed I'll use that larger gauge needle to draw up the NPP then switch to a 23 gauge for injection.

you can pre load syringes sure. as long as they are stored correctly

as far as drawing needles, i reuse them. again as long as they are not contaminated its fine. just wipe the vial rubbers and keep them sterile

I'm starting my second cycle next week.

300 mg test cyp per week
300 mg NPP per week
50 mg proviron per day

I'm going to do one injection on Monday, one on Wednesday and one on Friday. Both compounds will be in the same syringe.

The NPP is in 100 mg/ml amps - So I can do one entire ampule on each of the 3 days.

However - the test cyp amp is 200 mg/ml and I only want to inject 100 mg on each of the 3 days.

If I fill my syringe on Monday w 100 mg of test - can I then fill another syringe and put it away until my next injection on Wed?

I'll be drawing w a larger gauge needle. If I can store the syringe - can I just leave the larger gauge needle on? Then on Wed I'll use that larger gauge needle to draw up the NPP then switch to a 23 gauge for injection

Yes you can pre-draw a 2nd syringe, but you need to store it in a cool place and keep needle on, wipe with alcohol after drawing.

Can you leave the large gauges for now? sure you should leave the pin on either way to prevent bacteria from coming in. But you will need to take it off and put a new large gauge needle before drawing again, don't reuse needles days later.

Another way is you can preload the next shot test/npp right off the bat on the same day, make 1 shot for injections and preload a 2nd day shot both compounds.

You can preload as long as everything remains sterile. I would never re-use a needle. No need to these days.

you can pre load syringes sure. as long as they are stored correctly

as far as drawing needles, i reuse them. again as long as they are not contaminated its fine. just wipe the vial rubbers and keep them sterile

Absolutely right!

Back
Top Bottom