Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supporting our sponsors

ElevenBravo77

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Due to some comments in a couple recent posts, I just wanted to say something about our Evo sponsors.

I use both PSL and DS. Both of these guys have great products and great service. I think there is plenty of room on this forum for two sponsors. It gives the members more options to choose from and that is always a good thing. As a member, I hope to see both of them stick around for a long time.

Due to some comments in a couple recent posts, I just wanted to say something about our Evo sponsors.

I use both PSL and DS. Both of these guys have great products and great service. I think there is plenty of room on this forum for two sponsors. It gives the members more options to choose from and that is always a good thing. As a member, I hope to see both of them stick around for a long time.

I agree with this, it's always nice to have legitimate sponsors and products that you know will get delivered to you and you get taken care of, I am happy we have great sponsors, let's not forget about Sams.forsale as they are fantastic as well .

I agree with this, it's always nice to have legitimate sponsors and products that you know will get delivered to you and you get taken care of, I am happy we have great sponsors, let's not forget about Sams.forsale as they are fantastic as well .

Didn't mean to leave out S4S. I use them exclusively for sarms and they are 100% legit as well.

bro...PSL/DS/S4S/N2bm/Banned are amazing guy...supporting all our sponsors....

Agreed. I too have used both DS/PSL and appreciate the awesome service/communication as well as the quick delivery. I will continue to use both for their excellent quality products and competitive prices.

I'm aware of the threads. I've had no interaction directly with DS but I'm aware there have been posts which they didn't need to post in. Not on my watch. As with past sponsors I'm quite happy to step in and, if need, bollock any sponsor that over steps the line. Now that's out of the way...

Right now we have some very good sponsors and they support us as we support them.

You are right bro...they are all amazing. Didnt mean any disrespect to the other sponsors. I specifically mentioned PSL and DS because of a couple recent threads I've seen.

Bro all good... we all got your back... glad to see you in the evo family

Thank you all fr the great support, the support that is shown here is a reflection on this community, and the sponsors alike with ALL sources and how well the members are taken care of here..
There will be playful banter back and forth, yet at the end of the day this admin does everything they can in their power to assure that the community gets the service that they need and expect.

I will say this again openly, if any follow source would like to join us in a cycle give away, let me know. I would love to create a nice combo package for a lucky forum member that you guys here in the community pick, and they win the jack pot of prizes. If each sponsor could chip in a little here and there ultimately creating a perfect cycle for someone..

The member can enjoy the gains and talk about their experience

example.

PSL Test E
PSL Drol

DS Deca
DS Adex

Sarm company? maybe MK or whatever other sarm
peptides/hgh, the list goes on..

Something like this but BIGGER!;)

I tried getting this going back in Jan/Feb, but no luck.

Now's the time, we need to give back to the members, they deserve this. Is someone having a hard time, money tight, life is beating you down? Do you post a lot and contribute to the members and the community, are you kind and treat others with respect in the open here on EVO? Just maybe this winner could be YOU..

I just need some help from the other sponsors here to cooperate and do this for EVO.. It's not about you,me,him,them, its about the member body and nothing more!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW. This is the type of stuff that I love to see when I log on to catch up.. The forum is my Sunday news paper!

Great read

Thank you all fr the great support, the support that is shown here is a reflection on this community, and the sponsors alike with ALL sources and how well the members are taken care of here..
There will be playful banter back and forth, yet at the end of the day this admin does everything they can in their power to assure that the community gets the service that they need and expect.

I will say this again openly, if any follow source would like to join us in a cycle give away, let me know. I would love to create a nice combo package for a lucky forum member that you guys here in the community pick, and they win the jack pot of prizes. If each sponsor could chip in a little here and there ultimately creating a perfect cycle for someone..

example.

PSL Test E
PSL Drol

DS Deca
DS Adex

Now's the time, we need to give back to the members, they deserve this. Is someone having a hard time, money tight, life is beating you down? Do you post a lot and contribute to the members and the community, are you kind and treat others with respect in the open here on EVO? Just maybe this winner could be YOU..

I just need some help from the other sponsors here to cooperate and do this for EVO.. It's not about you,me,him,them, its about the member body and nothing more!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW. This is the type of stuff that I love to see when I log on to catch up.. The forum is my Sunday news paper!

Great read

Now this is a nice idea. What about it Domestic Supply and Sarms-4-Sale?

Now this is a nice idea. What about it Domestic Supply and Sarms-4-Sale?
Thats what I was referning to, when I said DS, having domestic and the sarms was a "?" for whoever..
What's your thoughts? I think if the both joined in it would be super great for everyone. I tried many times, with no luck.

We are extremely happy to be here and do believe we should be supporting sponsors. Sponsors on evo are the best of the best. We have seen how well the interactions are, customer service and overall experience with sponsors here and in comparison to other forums, these are the best.

We are always interested in doing things for the community so we would also be interested in whatever kind of promo sources here want to do together! Just let us know and we would love to be a part of it

We have the best sources possible on evo... Its so reassuring for everyone to have this and to know they dont have to worry about the things that you generally have to be worried out when looking into this type of lifestyle... I am all for sponsors working together etc...

We are extremely happy to be here and do believe we should be supporting sponsors. Sponsors on evo are the best of the best. We have seen how well the interactions are, customer service and overall experience with sponsors here and in comparison to other forums, these are the best.

We are always interested in doing things for the community so we would also be interested in whatever kind of promo sources here want to do together! Just let us know and we would love to be a part of it

I have had nothing but the best quality products and customer service experiences from you guys at S4S, i am happy you are here to support us and i will continue to support S4S, loving my current cycle from you guys and cant wait to move onto the next one 💪😎 all the amazing discounts and easy payment options are also top notch.

- - - Updated - - -

I am ready to support EVO community and cooperate for giveaway cycle)

Sometime in the future I will have to try some products from DS for sure 😎💪

- - - Updated - - -

example.

PSL Test E
PSL Drol

DS Deca
DS Adex

- - - Updated - - -

Great read

Fantastic idea !

I am ready to support EVO community and cooperate for giveaway cycle)
Excellent.. Email me at your next earliest convenience and lets set these fellows up with something fun and exciting..
Same applies for other sources, let's all contribute something and create a give away for someone that is deserving of the opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom