Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methyltrienolone stack

craig.christmas2

This might be a stupid question but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere floating around the web..
I know the risk involved with MT. But my buddy's are getting huge on it So I'm gonna try it out. I'm gonna run 500mcg per day.
I am also running test cyp 750mg per week.
Would it be useless to add my tren ace 100mg eod? I mean do they bind to the same receptor? Would it be wasting one or the other? I think the binding affinity of MT would seem to be much stronger from what I understand.? Are they really the same chemical structure? Any help here with this I could use . I know their are a lot of you guys that know your shit on this site.

This might be a stupid question but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere floating around the web..
I know the risk involved with MT. But my buddy's are getting huge on it So I'm gonna try it out. I'm gonna run 500mcg per day.
I am also running test cyp 750mg per week.
Would it be useless to add my tren ace 100mg eod? I mean do they bind to the same receptor? Would it be wasting one or the other? I think the binding affinity of MT would seem to be much stronger from what I understand.? Are they really the same chemical structure? Any help here with this I could use . I know their are a lot of you guys that know your shit on this site.

I found a Little info for you............................... JP
P.S.
I can't give you the Link, it'll get Blocked, so now you'll know why I post it like this.
Steroid dot com/Methyltrienolone .php

P.S.
I can't give you the Link, it'll get Blocked, so now you'll know why I post it like this.

Lol very smart man right here!

P.S.
Man this MT has me feeling jacked. But I can feel the toxic properties as well. Anxiety mostly. Only 3 days in. Basically just like tren ace. I don't think it's gonna kill me like everyone says it will in all the articles I read about it...lol. Thx for the help.

Man this MT has me feeling jacked. But I can feel the toxic properties as well. Anxiety mostly. Only 3 days in. Basically just like tren ace. I don't think it's gonna kill me like everyone says it will in all the articles I read about it...lol. Thx for the help.
I'm sure that you Already are aware of this, but Stay on Top of your Bloodwork.
Things can Go Downhill Real Fast........................ JP
P.S.
I do Halo from Time to Time, and that's another Compound that Really Screws Up your Bloodwork.
I Watched my BSP (sulfobromopthalein), start to Climb - It's a Blood Marker for Increased Liver Strain.
P.S.S.
Make sure that you are taking Tudca and NAC for your Liver.
You can save some Money by getting Clear from GunShowSupplements at either Amazon or Directly from them.
"Clear" is a Combo of Tudca and NAC.

here you go bro

Methyltrienolone is structurally similar to trenbolone (Parabolan/Finaplix), a well-liked and powerful androgen that does not aromatize to estrogen. The difference is the attachment of a 17-alpha-methyl group for oral activity. So one could refer to methyltrienolone as oral trenbolone. It was first explored quite some time ago by Negma in France, the same company that marketed Parabolan (trenbolone). But the drug was never approved by the French government and was hence never produced. The reason was extreme hepatoxicity. Bill Roberts, the biochemist, once commented that taking methyltrienolone made taking insane doses of anadrol and Halotestin together look mild on the liver. While I was unable to find anything in the literature that describes the extent of the liver toxicity, it's a generally accepted fact. That's also why, to the dissapointment of many, you will never find a commercially marketed methyltrienolone product. Its only sold in bulk to labs and universities for research studies involving androgens.

Mainly because (and those who wish it was available will wish so even more now) its such a potent androgen. There is some conflicting information in that regard however. Organic chemist Patrick Arnold, head of LPJ research, once stated that methyltrienolone was the most powerful steroid ever, and that statement has been blown out of proportion and taken on a life of its own. While androgenically a very potent steroid, methyltrienolone is still basically trenbolone with a 17-alpha-methyl group. A group that has the tendency to actually reduce the androgenic potency. So it may actually be somewhat milder than trenbolone, on the contrary to what many pseudo steroid guru's are now claiming after reading Pat Arnold's statement. I can't find any other documented effects of the 17-alpha-alkylation influencing androgen binding in a positive way. It's a potent androgen, with more binding than even DHT, but the study that claims that is mild at the very best about quantifications, whereas people have used the term 1000 times more powerful than testosterone, which is surely exaggerated.

What is interesting is that it seems to show nearly no binding for sex-hormone binding proteins, which makes it a popular choice in androgen receptor studies, since it will demonstrate equal binding in all tissues regardless of the presence and amount of these proteins. No doubt this plays a role in its supposed binding capacity. In this instance the 17-alpha-alkylation may have played a key role, since it has been demonstrated a multitude of times that 17-alpha-methyl groups decrease the binding for sex-hormone binding proteins as well as most other structures, and due to its triple double bond, trenbolone really didn't bind well to these to begin with.

One of the findings made in clinical tests with methyltrienolone was the discovery of high amounts of the DHT-deactivating enzyme 3alpha-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase in muscle tissue. Once again proof that God meant to keep us humans weak. Hurray for science. Follow-up studies then went on to show that DHT nonetheless showed similar binding in the prostate, and showing little or no presence of the deactivating enzyme. So God would rather have us all die of prostate cancer than gain a few ounces of muscle. It's a comforting thought, no?

What methyltrienolone, despite its amazing capacity, still doesn't overcome are the basic problems with any 19Nor compound. First of all its effects on libido. Methyltrienolone still seems to affect our sex drive in such a potent manner that the dreaded Deca Dick (temporary impotence) is a very real threat. Another is that it still binds almost equipotently to the progesterone receptor. The latter would be of little concern as long as no circulating estrogen is present since methyltrienolone does not aromatize, but could cause problems such as aggravating water retention and gyno (growth of breast tissue in men) if combined with an aromatizing androgen or an estrogen.

While many may wish that an incredibly strong androgenic, non-aromatizing compound as this was available for daily use, its not. And if the indications are true, its probably best. I've warned many people for the toxicity of fluoxymesterone, and everything points to it that methyltrienolone makes fluoxymesterone look like Tums tablets in terms of liver toxicity.

^ That is the greatest explanation I think I have ever read! Thank you Dylan. The knowledge we have access to here still blows my mind! I'm very grateful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here you go bro

Methyltrienolone is structurally similar to trenbolone (Parabolan/Finaplix), a well-liked and powerful androgen that does not aromatize to estrogen. The difference is the attachment of a 17-alpha-methyl group for oral activity. So one could refer to methyltrienolone as oral trenbolone. It was first explored quite some time ago by Negma in France, the same company that marketed Parabolan (trenbolone). But the drug was never approved by the French government and was hence never produced. The reason was extreme hepatoxicity. Bill Roberts, the biochemist, once commented that taking methyltrienolone made taking insane doses of anadrol and Halotestin together look mild on the liver. While I was unable to find anything in the literature that describes the extent of the liver toxicity, it's a generally accepted fact. That's also why, to the dissapointment of many, you will never find a commercially marketed methyltrienolone product. Its only sold in bulk to labs and universities for research studies involving androgens.

Mainly because (and those who wish it was available will wish so even more now) its such a potent androgen. There is some conflicting information in that regard however. Organic chemist Patrick Arnold, head of LPJ research, once stated that methyltrienolone was the most powerful steroid ever, and that statement has been blown out of proportion and taken on a life of its own. While androgenically a very potent steroid, methyltrienolone is still basically trenbolone with a 17-alpha-methyl group. A group that has the tendency to actually reduce the androgenic potency. So it may actually be somewhat milder than trenbolone, on the contrary to what many pseudo steroid guru's are now claiming after reading Pat Arnold's statement. I can't find any other documented effects of the 17-alpha-alkylation influencing androgen binding in a positive way. It's a potent androgen, with more binding than even DHT, but the study that claims that is mild at the very best about quantifications, whereas people have used the term 1000 times more powerful than testosterone, which is surely exaggerated.

What is interesting is that it seems to show nearly no binding for sex-hormone binding proteins, which makes it a popular choice in androgen receptor studies, since it will demonstrate equal binding in all tissues regardless of the presence and amount of these proteins. No doubt this plays a role in its supposed binding capacity. In this instance the 17-alpha-alkylation may have played a key role, since it has been demonstrated a multitude of times that 17-alpha-methyl groups decrease the binding for sex-hormone binding proteins as well as most other structures, and due to its triple double bond, trenbolone really didn't bind well to these to begin with.

One of the findings made in clinical tests with methyltrienolone was the discovery of high amounts of the DHT-deactivating enzyme 3alpha-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase in muscle tissue. Once again proof that God meant to keep us humans weak. Hurray for science. Follow-up studies then went on to show that DHT nonetheless showed similar binding in the prostate, and showing little or no presence of the deactivating enzyme. So God would rather have us all die of prostate cancer than gain a few ounces of muscle. It's a comforting thought, no?

What methyltrienolone, despite its amazing capacity, still doesn't overcome are the basic problems with any 19Nor compound. First of all its effects on libido. Methyltrienolone still seems to affect our sex drive in such a potent manner that the dreaded Deca Dick (temporary impotence) is a very real threat. Another is that it still binds almost equipotently to the progesterone receptor. The latter would be of little concern as long as no circulating estrogen is present since methyltrienolone does not aromatize, but could cause problems such as aggravating water retention and gyno (growth of breast tissue in men) if combined with an aromatizing androgen or an estrogen.

While many may wish that an incredibly strong androgenic, non-aromatizing compound as this was available for daily use, its not. And if the indications are true, its probably best. I've warned many people for the toxicity of fluoxymesterone, and everything points to it that methyltrienolone makes fluoxymesterone look like Tums tablets in terms of liver toxicity.
I think that sums it about up....lol..
Another stupid question. I'm seeing great results so from MT. Stacked with cyp.
MT......750mcg ed
Test cyp......600mg per week.

I have both tren ace 100mg/ml and winn v tabs 50mg. In reserve.

I don't think I should add anything to current cycle due to liver tox.

But now how do I Finnish of my cycle.
Still have a bottle and half of cyp. And 17 more days of MT.

Just Finnish the MT and start winn y? Or do I need to wait a while and clean up my liver a bit and go to cyp and tren.

................OR......Fuck it go all 3.

Test cyp 600mg per week
100 mg Tren eod
Win by tabs 100mged?

What's your opinion? Thanks for you input by the way

Why would anyone even risk taking that. Just use regular tren ace.
I would say that the reason I decided to use it was because I saw my buds in the gym using it and ...wow...they saw instant results. Weight gain..strength...dry not puffy. They didn't seem to think the sides were as bad as anadrol..now maybe they can't see what's happening on the inside of their body's though. Hind sight is always 20 20 right . time will tell.
I do feel a few sides but. Man this stuff is serious. Its only 21 days. I hope it dosent do me any real harm in that short period of time. I am taking all liver support and keeping a eye on all noted sides . if it gets to be even remotely too much....I'll drop them in the toilet and flush.....lol..maybe

you need to just finish the cycle as is... you don't just start throwing shit in here and there bro... that's not a good way to do things... you need to finish it as is, run a strong pct, then a nice sarms bridge while your preparing for your next cycle... PLAN OUT YOUR NEXT CYCLE PROPERLY and after your sarms bridge you will be in the best condition possible... i can set this all up for you... here is a strong pct and a sarms bridge for you... after you get halfway through your bridge, come back and i will help you set up your next cycle...

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

sarms bridge

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… www.sarms1.com
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com

5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
clomid 50/25/25/25 www.ag-guys.com

you need to just finish the cycle as is... you don't just start throwing shit in here and there bro... that's not a good way to do things... you need to finish it as is, run a strong pct, then a nice sarms bridge while your preparing for your next cycle... PLAN OUT YOUR NEXT CYCLE PROPERLY and after your sarms bridge you will be in the best condition possible... i can set this all up for you... here is a strong pct and a sarms bridge for you... after you get halfway through your bridge, come back and i will help you set up your next cycle...

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

sarms bridge

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… www.sarms1.com
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com

5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
clomid 50/25/25/25 www.ag-guys.com
Dylan....I'm trying to grasp the concept of SARMS. Just how important to pct are they. I had not even considered them before. Are they somewhat new? I've looked them up of course. Do they really work at maintaining your gains post cycle

Back
Top Bottom