Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ozshop - Back in business?

Been waiting 7 days in between replies. Replies once then buggers off not to be heard from for another 3-5 (or more days). Was perfect 2 weeks ago but has recently been absolutely terrible at replies and postage.

Usual postage times is about a week which is decent, but the replies lately. Absolutely meh.

Cool, thanks for replying.

I'll give him a shot, he's the only reliable source I've got.

Cheers

What labs do you guys go with for ozshop?
Better to spend the extra for nordic?
Or if you guys go cheaper, do you prefer hercules or agp?

I feel with drugs and vendors with integrity you generally get what you pay for 🤔
I’ve gone the Nordic …

I feel with drugs and vendors with integrity you generally get what you pay for 🤔
I’ve gone the Nordic …

Agreed, ive placed an order for nordic test.
He was super quick replying for btc address etc, but hasnt responded since I sent the address and asked to confirm payment received.
Hopefully be sent by tomorrow!

I feel with drugs and vendors with integrity you generally get what you pay for 🤔 I’ve gone the Nordic …

Yeh ive put an order in for nordic too, especially if this omnia turns out bunk -__-
Testing a small order first

Everything went smooth on wickr, comms were good right up until I sent btc and my address. I asked for confirmation payment had worked and that address had been received and no reply lol hoping he just working and il just get a tracking number haha. Will be checking back today to see if all Is good

Just got linked to thread stating ozshop is no longer approved, use at own risk??
Whats the go there?

quick update anyway. Got my order today from him, so took about 4-5 working days and the weekend.
Its nordic, looks the goods.

Just got linked to thread stating ozshop is no longer approved, use at own risk??
Whats the go there?

quick update anyway. Got my order today from him, so took about 4-5 working days and the weekend.
Its nordic, looks the goods.

OZshop not approved, today he can ship tomorrow he can scam.

btw I never like the ozshop "my wickr was hacked" story. Maybe he's working with certain police I bet possible.

Same thing to report, OZshop was pretty quick with price list + btc address, and upon payment and proof of confirmation he has gone quiet. Hopefully it’s just a case of “he’s very busy” and the payment will be honoured and order shipped off. I’ll make sure to update this if anything changes, better or worse

it is just how he plays, that's why he has been in the game for so long, few words less likely to get caught. i know, it seems very frustrating and doggy but something is sure he will get the stuff on your mail box.

Just FYI on the whole ozshop is not approved use at your own risk thing, he’s definitely not a scammer he just isn’t approved sponsor on this site any more he pulled out himself as far as I know, I have made orders off him since and still is gtg

Back
Top Bottom