Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 86

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
New Aussie VIPs:
-BigFranco (Aussie VIP)

BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

*SCAMMERS!!! Syntha Labs - http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/approved-sources/approved-syntha-labs-41692.html
---SYNTHA SCAM: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/syntha-scammers-55850.html
*AGPharmaceuticals - SCAM BEWARE!!!
*+2 scammer
[*]Roidstop.is - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/aussie-approved-sources/approved-roidstop-57089.html

[*]ozgear.is - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/aussie-approved-sources/latest-orders-ozgear-79257.html

Approved Aussie sources

[*]Ozshop is NO LONGER APPROVED use at your own peril - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/aussie-approved-sources/approved-ozshop-58353.html

For reference, old aussie threads...

Hey brothers thanks for being patient, we now have a new approved source so welcome OzPharmLabs to the forum and be sure to leave any feedback either here or on his thread once you have some.

As always please don’t share your Wickr details on here or ask for anyone’s.

Its expected that OzPharm will be quiet busy from time to time so just be patient if your waiting for reply’s and follow his instructions to get in touch with him.
And feel free to send me a PM or ask me to reach out to you if you need anything.

Once again welcome @OzPharmLabs and thanks to my brother @gearhead for the VIP status hopefully we can get the Aussie section thriving again.

Why/How is AGPharma a scam? He's been around years, didnt he used to be a sponsor here? And Ozshop was selling his gear and still is along with other resellers? Bit harsh to brand him a scammer just because he isnt paying a sponsorship anymore. Also the same with Roidstop. They are not scammers but they used to be sponsors here so we're now calling them scammers?

Why/How is AGPharma a scam? He's been around years, didnt he used to be a sponsor here? And Ozshop was selling his gear and still is along with other resellers? Bit harsh to brand him a scammer just because he isnt paying a sponsorship anymore. Also the same with Roidstop. They are not scammers but they used to be sponsors here so we're now calling them scammers?

agpharma exit scammed a ton of guys then came back saying they don't scam. There were multiple accusations about bad quality going around as well.

Roidstop was selective scamming sending fake or under dosed bottles. Quality was suspect, at best.

OZshop is not approved anymore, cannot vouch for the status until they get approved. Nothing against ozshop but he needs to be around to be approved.

This has NOTHING to do with them being sponsors or not, facts are facts, some brands really do scam. Some brands do send fakes, under dosed products, counterfeits and so on. So get your facts straight mate.

I had under dosed gear from AGpharma for sure, either fake or underdosed or something, it gave me real painful lumps when I shot it.
Now, ozshop he was good but went missing and isn't approved anymore not sure of him.

I sent money to an agpharma rep never saw my gear, what do you call that? scam nothing else. I wish I received even counterfeit stuff or anything but just lost my money.
Maybe not all have this experience but I complained to mods about them a while back.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey brothers thanks for being patient, we now have a new approved source so welcome OzPharmLabs to the forum and be sure to leave any feedback either here or on his thread once you have some.

As always please don’t share your Wickr details on here or ask for anyone’s.

Its expected that OzPharm will be quiet busy from time to time so just be patient if your waiting for reply’s and follow his instructions to get in touch with him.
And feel free to send me a PM or ask me to reach out to you if you need anything.

Once again welcome @OzPharmLabs and thanks to my brother @gearhead for the VIP status hopefully we can get the Aussie section thriving again.

OzPharm Labs sound legit will try them soon.

I always feel bad for Australians, enforcement there is unreasonable. Bodybuilders just want to train hard and be healthy and muscular, the attacks on our community no necessary. We are harmless.

It’s ridiculous, just look at the level of control their forcing on us due to covid. The countries a joke

I see it like this, if women can get their tits, ass, lips, hips, face, arms, legs done surgery or lifts to look good, then why the fuck can't we jab gear! This country is a joke.....

Ps bigfranco bro, does ozpharma do CC?

Australia has the craziest steroid laws for no reason whatsoever.

I see it like this, if women can get their tits, ass, lips, hips, face, arms, legs done surgery or lifts to look good, then why the fuck can't we jab gear! This country is a joke.....

Ps bigfranco bro, does ozpharma do CC?

Not sure on his current options bro probably best to reach out to him on Threema to confirm.

agpharma exit scammed a ton of guys then came back saying they don't scam. There were multiple accusations about bad quality going around as well.

Roidstop was selective scamming sending fake or under dosed bottles. Quality was suspect, at best.

OZshop is not approved anymore, cannot vouch for the status until they get approved. Nothing against ozshop but he needs to be around to be approved.

This has NOTHING to do with them being sponsors or not, facts are facts, some brands really do scam. Some brands do send fakes, under dosed products, counterfeits and so on. So get your facts straight mate.

Pretty sure AG Pharma had his Wickr hacked and everyone didnt believe him. Same thing that happened with Ozpharm on HOG? But they pay sponsorship so I guess it doesnt apply to them

Roidstop have a good rep on bs-b.. No reports of fake gear or underdosed gear?

Ozshop sold agpharmas gear all through his sponsorship here so I guess he was doing the same as roidstop? So you vouched for him when he was a sponsor and selling for agpharma?

Ok, Mate.

- - - Updated - - -

I had under dosed gear from AGpharma for sure, either fake or underdosed or something, it gave me real painful lumps when I shot it.
Now, ozshop he was good but went missing and isn't approved anymore not sure of him.

That's an infection bro. Not sure of his setup, but unless he's sterilising all of his gear and using proper filters, BA/BB mix and keeping everything really fucking clean until its crimped you may get an infection. The fact that he sells gear so cheap tells me that maybe its for a reason?

Like a lot of sponsors, I know people want the best deal and often buy the cheapest but I would never compromise on quality/safety when putting stuff into my body or injecting it into my body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom