Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to bulk using steroids

copert25

I'm 6 ft tall and 160 lb and 25 years old
I would like to bulk up
I'm a naturally skinny guy and have been that way all my life
I eat a lot of food every day up to 8 meals. I look bigger than I am but i don’t weigh much if that makes sense
What would you say would be best to bulk between Testosterone, deca durabolin, or trenbolone
And should i get 2-3 cycles in line?

dont use any steroids man.. you are so far underweight and using steroids this far underweight is nothing but bad news... it only puts far more strain on you internally setting you up for injuries and problems... you can EASILY gain 20 pounds by just improving your diet...

I would like to bulk up
I eat a lot of food every day up to 8 meals. I look bigger than I am but i don’t weigh much if that makes sense
What would you say would be best to bulk between Testosterone, deca durabolin, or trenbolone

Try deca and dbol first imo

200mgs testosterone
400mgs deca durabolin
50mgs dbol
7 caps n2guard
20mgs cardarine
10mgs aromasin

You should post your diet so we can give you real help that you need because steroids is not the answer right now for you

I would like to bulk up

No you don't. You THINK you do.

Count your average calories then add more til you start gaining weight. Fill your frame out. Waste of time and money if you can't gain weight without gear. You won't be able to eat enough to maintain the mass. Naturally skinny guys aren't eating enough.

Test@ 400-500 PW, EQ or deca 400-600 PW,good first cycle,same for second though add dbol next one,run for 14 weeks,off for 16weeks,while off pct or trt @ 120 PW,depends if you want to blast n cruise or cycle off and on, I rather blast n cruise,no gains lost always feeling fantastic,do bloods before cycle and after, important,don't miss the opportunity to do bloods give great insight into base line and everything else important.dont do tren man that's way down the line

Back
Top Bottom