Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ritalin source

Most Psychs that specialize in ADHD don't have a problem handing out the pills. Don't ask for anything for the first two sessions.

Tell them:

- You cannot focus for more than 10 minutes on one task
- You need to drink coffee throughout the day just to feel relaxed
- You have no problem focusing on your interests and that you "Zero in on them like a hawk".

Whilst talking with the Psych

- Look at their desk, their hands (look distracted whilst there talking), not too much but a alot.
- When you are talking, lose your train of thought and get distracted by some noise outside
- readjust your legs, change your seated posture etc.
- Try not to overdo it on the fidgeting

If they ask if you are anxious tell them only around doctors and usually you are very playful and outgoing. Say that you have plenty of friends but often lose track of conversation.

This is genuine ADHD.

Most Psychs that specialize in ADHD don't have a problem handing out the pills. Don't ask for anything for the first two sessions.

Tell them:

- You cannot focus for more than 10 minutes on one task
- You need to drink coffee throughout the day just to feel relaxed
- You have no problem focusing on your interests and that you "Zero in on them like a hawk".

Whilst talking with the Psych

- Look at their desk, their hands (look distracted whilst there talking), not too much but a alot.
- When you are talking, lose your train of thought and get distracted by some noise outside
- readjust your legs, change your seated posture etc.
- Try not to overdo it on the fidgeting

If they ask if you are anxious tell them only around doctors and usually you are very playful and outgoing. Say that you have plenty of friends but often lose track of conversation.

This is genuine ADHD.

Great, so I'll just act normal then.

Hahaha, yeah. Let's all go natty too! Good one Mobsy 😅

Ha! There are other issues at play. I have next to no issue (beyond the silly doses and unsafe cycles some suggest) with PEDs as such. But what we see a LOT of with drugs like this is people hoping to become uber focussed. Somehow better at studies and work. Doesn't happen.

Said drugs offer something but you simply don't get more IQ in a pill or straight up better at your job. You don't start to understand a subject better if you struggled before. Better at concentrating but no better at understanding.

If you're piss poor with your sleeping habits, or like a little too much 'partying' at the weekends (or during the week for that matter) taking focus drugs just mean, much like a coffee when you're drunk, you're just more wide awake.

Now AAS or Sarms differ. If I use GW for cardio my ability to run or run longer is better. I still gotta get my ass in gear and go running. If I use Dbol it has an affect on me no matter what but is even better if I eat right, rest right and and train hard.

So by all means take a drug for focus. But you GOT TO PUT IN THE WORK. It will NOT make you better without it. So if, for example, you (for college) actually did the essays, read the books and paid attention in lectures you'd be better (who knew? lol) and more focused with these drugs. But (as a quick search will throw up) guys (usually) will take these as a last minute 'fuck me I'm behind how can I make up for it'.

One more example. Rumor had it (mostly last year) that certain 'creatives' in industries like the Silicon Valley were 'mirco-dosing' LSD as an aid. Ok. So this year... where's the new shit LSD had them create? How many people do you know who used 'brain enhancing' drugs that got great results, degrees etc? But I KNOW you know someone who used a AAS and got straight up bigger/stronger/leaner.

Don't talk about this openly guys; when the main moderator finds this thread people may get banned. It's happened before.
If you mention you are looking for something to help you focus or whatever, then someone who wants to give you some information about it may message you.

But people, don't talk about supplying such things in public.
It always causes a ruckus when the main moderator comes across the thread.

Talk about it in private messages.

Back
Top Bottom