Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle/source check

Noah25

So I plan on running my first cycle soon. Test e 500mgs a week and Nolvadex for pct.
I have everything I need besides the source.
Has anyone heard of or have any experience with prestigepharmagear?

yeah they're gtg. Might wanna grab an ai with that too

Agreed, though I wouldn't necessarily use it until I got mid cycle bloods to see how my body personally reacts to aromatization. Everyone is a little different, some need an ai at 500, some don't. But it's definitely best to be proactive and have it on hand

It would be foolish to not run an AI from day 1 using 500mg of test, especially on your first cycle...

So would 1mg of anastrozole a week work?
Or 0.5mg?
Start at 0.5mg eod (once a week won't work well because of the half life). Get mid-cycle blood work done to check your estrogen levels and then adjust accordingly.

Start at 0.5mg eod (once a week won't work well because of the half life). Get mid-cycle blood work done to check your estrogen levels and then adjust accordingly.

Ok and as far as Nolvadex, I was gonna wait 10 days after last shot then 40mg a day for 2 weeks then 20mg a day for another 2 weeks. Is that good?

Ideally wait 14 days after your last shot of enanthate. Ideally you want a 6 week PCT for a smooth recovery with clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25 and nolvadex 40/40/40/20/20/20

Ideally wait 14 days after your last shot of enanthate. Ideally you want a 6 week PCT for a smooth recovery with clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25 and nolvadex 40/40/40/20/20/20

Nolvadex and Clomid for a test only cycle?

Yes, test only doesn't mean you are less shutdown.

Yeah I’ve just heard of people running Nolvadex only on even bigger cycles and being fine. I think I’ve also seen something about clomid effecting vision.

Clomid can cause vision issues with some people at high enough doses, and yes some people only one serm, but running both is more ideal for recovery.

Clomid can cause vision issues with some people at high enough doses, and yes some people only one serm, but running both is more ideal for recovery.

Ok and as long as cycle duration, I was thinking 12-20 weeks. I’d like to cycle as long as I can but idk if 20 weeks is too long.

Ok and as long as cycle duration, I was thinking 12-20 weeks. I’d like to cycle as long as I can but idk if 20 weeks is too long.
Cycles over 12 weeks do make recovery harder, but they are definitely done. Additionally, the longer you go, the more myostatin builds up leading to diminishing gains. For me personally, I don't run past 16 weeks.

Cycles over 12 weeks do make recovery harder, but they are definitely done. Additionally, the longer you go, the more myostatin builds up leading to diminishing gains. For me personally, I don't run past 16 weeks.

Ok I’ll probably do 15 weeks then. And last thing, has anyone had blood work done after using any prestigepharmagear products?

Back
Top Bottom