Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help with organs

terrancem

Registered
My organ health is poor from steroid abuse, i ran trenbolone for like 3 months straight and then ran it another 2 months. finally i felt so bad i got bloodwork and my organ numbers were all over the place. what supplements do i need to take to help cleanse them out and how much will it cost me?

My organ health is poor from steroid abuse, i ran trenbolone for like 3 months straight and then ran it another 2 months. finally i felt so bad i got bloodwork and my organ numbers were all over the place. what supplements do i need to take to help cleanse them out and how much will it cost me?

You should try a strong organ/liver/kidney support supplement. There are many options but not all are quality or best for the bodybuilding industry. Liv-52 is the mainstream liver-only support but your problem is your whole organ system. I suggest you try something much stronger that's designed for steroid users like n2guard @5-7 capsules per day.

Start with a LOT of time off. Then look at N2Guard.

I would get off the steroids for a long time and just use N2guard long term to keep my body healthy and give it what it needs. But you will never get healthy if you keep using the drugs so getting off the drugs is extremely important.

First and foremost stay off of shit for a good while. Like months and months. Thats the biggest thing that will help you. A support product can help but time at homeostasis is really what you need

Back
Top Bottom