Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood pressure supplements

Norbert

Registered
i am not proud to say it but i have very high blood pressure while on cycle and i'm scared. my number came in over 160 this morning and I am worried that i might get a stroke if i don't get this down soon. I don't have insurance so i need to handle this on my own with your guidance all advice welcome.

you need to get on n2guard asap and i would also take a look at your cycle. are you using an AI? are your dosages too high? it is likely one or both at fault. also did you go into cycle in bad heart health? most guys do that. my rule of thumb is simple. if you can't run a mile in under 7 minutes then you just don't have a strong heart

i am not proud to say it but i have very high blood pressure while on cycle and i'm scared. my number came in over 160 this morning and I am worried that i might get a stroke if i don't get this down soon. I don't have insurance so i need to handle this on my own with your guidance all advice welcome.

Try n2guard and beet root extract, with daily beetroot juice.

Do you consume any caffeine? I’ve noticed, as I got older, caffeine raises my bp especially when my weight reaches 240 lbs. you may need bp meds until you can make lifestyle changes( ie better cardio, reduce water retention, lose bf, lower cholesterol/ triglycerides-better diet, etc..,) or may need bp meds for life due to genetics). Generic bp meds are cheap and high bp is something that needs to be taken seriously
How old r u and what kinda cycle u running?

You should never run any cycle without N2Guard that is for sure, that and stay hydrated and also keep your estrogen in check,

check it out: www.N2Guard.com

Back
Top Bottom