Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In your opinion, what do I need to focus on?

92strauss

First 2 pictures are from December 31st after recovering from a neck injury
3rd & 4th photos are 16weeks after a blast. Went from 185ish to 235ish.
5th and 6th photos are current.

Been cruising on 150mg of test ever since April. Last 4 weeks I upped cardio to 1hr of stairs everyday, carbs pre and post workout only. I've dropped about 15lbs of fat since then and weighing in at 219lbs rn

I'm trying to get into classic physique if/when I can put the size on. What areas in your opinion are lacking and that I should focus on more??

Attachments

• IMG_20190511_121951_721.jpg
    IMG_20190511_121951_721.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_20190511_121951_725.jpg
    IMG_20190511_121951_725.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 90
  • 20190626_144100.jpg
    20190626_144100.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_20190511-201004_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190511-201004_Gallery.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 85
  • PhotoEditor_20190922_184857089.jpg
    PhotoEditor_20190922_184857089.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 89
Impressive transformation for sure. You definitely put in a lot of hard work. The only things I'd say to hit more are traps (if you can with the neck injury) and calves (that can oft times be a tough one too and seems to be a genetic dive roll). Keep up the great work!

Impressive transformation for sure. You definitely put in a lot of hard work. The only things I'd say to hit more are traps (if you can with the neck injury) and calves (that can oft times be a tough one too and seems to be a genetic dive roll). Keep up the great work!

Thank you!

I think the ones you've mention are the ones I've not really gave much focus on this whole year of doing this....guess it shows lol. I need to learn variations of trap excercises because I just can't seem to get a good "burn/contraction" when hitting traps. I don't go heavy when hitting them either, I actually haven't gone heavy this entire year.
Calves just need synrhol at this point. 😂😂 jk

Thank you for your input, really appreciated

excellent work man... thats what hard work will do for you... excellent bro

Thanks alot man, hopefully this next blast will pack on a good 10lbs of muscle. I went from 185 to 234 but realistically, I put on maybe 15-18lbs of muscle...maybe? Currently, I'm I'm 210lbs at 11%-13% according to a 5 or pinch test but who knows. But, now that I have somewhat of a sold frame, I'm ready to start focusing on weaker/lacking areas. So far, calves and traps seem to be the weakest for me.

Looks good man pretty balanced. I agree traps and calves would be it.

Awesome work!

I don't care about competing at all so take my opinion for what it is. i think you look great whether you choose to compete or not, it is all about looking and feeling good so keep it up

I don't care about competing at all so take my opinion for what it is. i think you look great whether you choose to compete or not, it is all about looking and feeling good so keep it up

Thank you. I hear ya. To be honest, I've always loved the bodybuilding scene (not a fan of physique) and been up to date with it since I was maybe 15. I just never had a desire to do it cause I'm 6'2" but then classic physique came and now I'm actually interested in trying it out. Love the look. If I can't even get the size and look, I most likely won't ever compete. Either way, I'm having a blast.

First 2 pictures are from December 31st after recovering from a neck injury
3rd & 4th photos are 16weeks after a blast. Went from 185ish to 235ish.
5th and 6th photos are current.

Been cruising on 150mg of test ever since April. Last 4 weeks I upped cardio to 1hr of stairs everyday, carbs pre and post workout only. I've dropped about 15lbs of fat since then and weighing in at 219lbs rn

I'm trying to get into classic physique if/when I can put the size on. What areas in your opinion are lacking and that I should focus on more??

Why are you cruising?

Why are you cruising?

Well, actually I'm prescribed 200mg/wk but I only take 150mg. Test is at 1395 with just 150mg so definitely don't need any more than that.

- - - Updated - - -

Back, traps and calves

Caregivers and traps are on the top of the list si far. When you say back, do you mean overall size and thickness needs improvement or are you seeing more specific areas of the back are lacking?

Because I am prescribed 150mg of Testosterone per week

So not cruising then. I know a LOT use both the terms as though they are inter-changeable but they aren't. Being on prescribed TRT is NOT cruising.

So not cruising then. I know a LOT use both the terms as though they are inter-changeable but they aren't. Being on prescribed TRT is NOT cruising.

I'm not hear to argue with you but you pin pointing out that one thing, completely ignoring the entire post does absolutely nothing. MY cruise dose is the same as my TRT dose so I'll continue to say cruise if I'd like lolPost something helpful next time

- - - Updated - - -

Looking good bro

Thank brotha

Nice progress bro but no offense, you don’t really have the kind of proportions for classic physique.

Back
Top Bottom