Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL Scammers Review [January 2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.

800lbsgorillaa

PROBATION
EVO V.I.P.
I ordered from PSL in December, specifically from Puritysourcelabs.ru, they were responsive until I paid them! After my payment I was told they have "domestic shipping problems" then they just disappeared. No answers, they kept my money and didn't ship my products!!! PSL ARE SCAMMERS BEWARE!!!!:mad:

Wtf...I just put in a purchase yesterday, what happened to a “trusted source” from evo?

Word on the street on all other forums PSL was banned for sending fake or underdosed products. They conceal blood test results and attack customers who expose their shitty gear.

- - - Updated - - -

its funny how that happened right when i ordered something from them for the 1st time ... im so lucky

Ask for a refund. I would.

They can easily send money back and if they don't they are scamming you.

I might be in luck, I used wu and I was able to cancel my transfer. Now where can I find a trusted source to get some aromasin??

Well damn, I was going to place an order. I wondered why they weren’t updating their thread hourly about shipping opening back up on Jan 2.

sponsors come and go, been that way since the forum started.

they weren't even taking orders all of December so obviously there is a restructure going on. I'm not going to get into the background on this and that. bottom line is there is no need to take pot shots at any sponsor who leaves. you move on and go on your way. the forum is working hard to make sure we get a new sponsor soon so be patient.

Just to counter some of what's being said. I ran bloods with both my gear and my hgh from them. This is a purchase I made in oct. The bloods were off the chart with both gear and hgh. Estrogen was all over the place as it should be with tren and test were 4k plus sooooo, I guess I'm a lucky one?

Also in case we are voting for new sponsors, I would like to mention Stanford Pharmaceuticals for the sponsor. I am loving the gear!

i got my gear first week of october 2019 from PSL, havn't used it yet. Tbol, EQ and Test E. Does anyone know when their products started to go down in quality or when it was noticed that their gear was replaced??
thanks!

People order gear from everywhere. Just because they are not a sponsor any more, why to push them away? I've had 5 orders and one on their peptide shop, all was in check, gear is top quality (blood work done), they even sent another package when one went in wrong direction in post office. Until yesterday, they were praised and glorified here and overnight they are trash?

People order gear from everywhere. Just because they are not a sponsor any more, why to push them away? I've had 5 orders and one on their peptide shop, all was in check, gear is top quality (blood work done), they even sent another package when one went in wrong direction in post office. Until yesterday, they were praised and glorified here and overnight they are trash?

^^this 100%

Was surprised to see PSL gone. Hoping we get a great quality source soon.

IDK abt being fake, but this is 600test PSL
08dac261415dae97dd302d7b9a3e62a4.jpg

Made 6 orders last year..received everything and was OVERDOSED. If i remember good they said that they will have shipping difficulties in december and that all will get back working after new year! Never had any issue with them and know 50ppl who buying from them and all said same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom