Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

caffeine pills question

Alfred Hopper

Registered
Hi guys, I got some caffeine in pill form I'm planning to take in the morning before training, my question is if it's possible to overdose on caffeine, especially if you are taking it in pill form? what could be the highest dose I can take every day without risk

Hi guys, I got some caffeine in pill form I'm planning to take in the morning before training, my question is if it's possible to overdose on caffeine, especially if you are taking it in pill form? what could be the highest dose I can take every day without risk

It should, if the company is in any way responsible, say so right on the container. I can tell you. without googling the answer, that the daily recommended limit is 400mg. Overdose levels can be as low as 1000mg.

you don't want to use caffeine before a workout

view your body like a car, and your heart is your engine. do you want to rev up your engine and burn it up? or do you want it running smooth?

instead of taking a stimulant have a nice balanced meal and drink a lot of water. take dspark as a supplement

Only use it when you absolutely need it. Something like a bad nights sleep or you are just dragging ass that day. In that case go with 100-200mg around 15 minutes before training. Caffeine in pill form will hit you very quickly.

I recently read an article on edubirdie uk about caffeine in pills. It was very informative and interesting. If you have time, you can view it.

Useally 300 mg is ok and most of caffeine pill have 200 mg but as Steve say you should not use it yes a good pre work out meal with hydration is nessery and a good quality sleep so check you sleep it is more vital a , year ago I used this shit things and continue I abuse .So better is don't use it. And currently I don't take any stimulant and I am happy

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

You can start with low rates to attract them and to get some good experience but this is one good way to start this work.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi there! It’s great site. so many topics and opinions. I used to read, basically washingtonpost but now your site one of my favorites. Thank you!
Evo is a great forum here you ask anything and we can respons as soon as possible..keep in touch stay safe

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

I take 2 x 100mg caffeine + 200mg L-theanine. Not sure if it's good or bad but it helps me to wake up a bit. I generally wake up & go straight to the gym. The L-theanine kind of blunts the caffeine, takes away the edginess

I Googled it for you it's a great web site, it's Google.com

At toxic levels — we’re talking 30 cups of coffee consumed in a short period of time — the symptoms are a lot more serious: vomiting, abdominal pain, altered consciousness, and even seizures.

Death by caffeine, is typically caused by ventricular fibrillation — a rapid and irregular heart beat that disturbs the blood flow, leading to low blood pressure, loss of consciousness, and death.

Death by caffeine, I'm gonna ad that to my bucket list.

I Googled it for you it's a great web site, it's Google.com

At toxic levels — we’re talking 30 cups of coffee consumed in a short period of time — the symptoms are a lot more serious: vomiting, abdominal pain, altered consciousness, and even seizures.

Death by caffeine, is typically caused by ventricular fibrillation — a rapid and irregular heart beat that disturbs the blood flow, leading to low blood pressure, loss of consciousness, and death.

Death by caffeine, I'm gonna ad that to my bucket list.

Ahh... just 6+ months too late. :D

You can start with low rates to attract them and to get some good experience but this is one good way to start this work

Last edited by a moderator:
it's a very bad habit that can have you taking way too much over time.
just drink a decent cup of the real stuff before you lift.

If you need caffeine something is wrong. Caffeine is natural insecticide for plants.

- - - Updated - - -

you don't want to use caffeine before a workout

view your body like a car, and your heart is your engine. do you want to rev up your engine and burn it up? or do you want it running smooth?

instead of taking a stimulant have a nice balanced meal and drink a lot of water. take dspark as a supplement

This.......

If you need caffeine something is wrong. Caffeine is natural insecticide for plants.

- - - Updated - - -

This.......

haha you are right. there are actually no ants in parts of Columbia where they grow coffee cause the ants will die if they come in contact with coffee beans, it is true

if you have ants around your house all you have to do is sprinkle coffee grounds near their nest and they will either die or move their nest

Back
Top Bottom