Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca dick and Dht gel

Decakillmysoldier

Registered
Hey guys im suffering deca dick for very long time. Before deca my dick 11/10, every morning i was getting morning wood,atleast 3 times a day i can f4ck.now im on already life time trt so pct,after pct hormones etc. isnt my problem. Again, before deca everything was perfect.
And after deca;
I tried everything high test,low test, test+proviron+masteron so maybe only %30 improvement for temporary.
My bloods came always awesome EXCEPT DHT.
And i have to say, prolactin-e2-progesterone etc is not my problem everything perfect like i said.
Now only one thing left, dht gel. I will buy it next weeks and that sh1t so expensive in my country. I will apply the gel to my testicules. What can i do to improve my stuation? I used tribulus,creatine too for increasing dht its always came low. My natural friend has over 950+ dht with 600 total testosterone. My bloods came 3000+ total testosterone 150+ free testosteeone but 50 DHT.

it can take a long time for DHT/DHN levels to balance out

you are supposed to run proviron while on it for this reason, waiting till after to fix the error is a 3rd and 25 with 1 minute left in the game at your own 5 yard line, it will be hard to overcome. what i would do is get on proviron at 25mg a day that is it. do not run anything else except that and some herbals

Try to do a longer cycle using this :
Test E 500mg week
Masteron 700mg week
Proviron 100mg day

You will fell like a 18 years old again , sex drive amazing

NO AI ( only if you fell any side effects )

Hey guys im suffering deca dick for very long time. Before deca my dick 11/10, every morning i was getting morning wood,atleast 3 times a day i can f4ck.now im on already life time trt so pct,after pct hormones etc. isnt my problem. Again, before deca everything was perfect.
And after deca;
I tried everything high test,low test, test+proviron+masteron so maybe only %30 improvement for temporary.
My bloods came always awesome EXCEPT DHT.
And i have to say, prolactin-e2-progesterone etc is not my problem everything perfect like i said.
Now only one thing left, dht gel. I will buy it next weeks and that sh1t so expensive in my country. I will apply the gel to my testicules. What can i do to improve my stuation? I used tribulus,creatine too for increasing dht its always came low. My natural friend has over 950+ dht with 600 total testosterone. My bloods came 3000+ total testosterone 150+ free testosteeone but 50 DHT.

I wouldn't use dht gel. Better try 50mgs of proviron per day with n2generate es 5 tabs per day.

If you insist on using dht gel try it but wont be too hardcore in terms of help.

I wouldn't use dht gel. Better try 50mgs of proviron per day with n2generate es 5 tabs per day.

If you insist on using dht gel try it but wont be too hardcore in terms of help.

this would be the best way

Instead of trying to throw more drugs at the problem why don’t you go to an endo and have bloods ran and find out for sure what the issue might be instead of guessing.

I would run proviron 50mg per day and give yourself time. Run nothing else but pr9vifon and your trt

Give my testosterone/libido booster a try, I offer a 100% moneyback guarantee if you don't agree it is the best libido booster you have ever tried.

Hey everyone again im here for update. U guys suggest proviron but over 3 month i already using proviron+masteron. They are legit cause im living in Turkey so, im buying them from pharma store. Proviron masteron didint fix problem, i already visit endo more than 10 times. Dht was superlow BUT until after dht gel my erection came back like 18yo. I swear it takes only 2 day to see improvement. My morning wood was superhard after whole 1.5 year. It cant be placebo either i hope after stop using dht gel, its not back to deca dick. Thanks for everyone who trys help speically @stevesmi

And i get bloodwork again. Result of dht next week will be on my hand. My like i said, erection back like 18yo again. So if anyone suffer from this problem, and if proviron wont fix like my stuation, try this gel.my idea is using this gel for deactivating(?) DHN first, then blast with proviron again.

Hey everyone again im here for update. U guys suggest proviron but over 3 month i already using proviron+masteron. They are legit cause im living in Turkey so, im buying them from pharma store. Proviron masteron didint fix problem, i already visit endo more than 10 times. Dht was superlow BUT until after dht gel my erection came back like 18yo. I swear it takes only 2 day to see improvement. My morning wood was superhard after whole 1.5 year. It cant be placebo either i hope after stop using dht gel, its not back to deca dick. Thanks for everyone who trys help speically @stevesmi

So you did dht gel and your erection back? thats good to hear. We should open a discussion on dht gel use this is interesting.

this is good info

so if i am reading it right, you needed the dht gel specifically to fix the imbalance. it just proves that you should use the proviron from the start and not wait till after the problem. as i told you before waiting to use proviron after the problem is here is too little too late so many times. but glad the dht gel is doing the trick.

bro that good news.

Back
Top Bottom