Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caught both sons doing steroids

ielsan

I’m a single dad who shares custody of my sons. I keep them over the summer then they go back with their mom The rest of the year
over the summer I noticed some changes in their behavior. Talking back to me and being smart asses. One is 18 in the other is 17 years old
they both have their own rooms in the basement and I pretty much let them do what they want. I've seen them smoke pot before but didn't really think much of it because I used to smoke it as well when I was in college. They also sneak girls downstairs and I'm okay with that as long as they put a hat on it.
however the other day I went downstairs and went through their rooms because I suspected something was going on and I found some steroids
I'm wondering what you think I should do about this. Their school is starting up and they are already on their way to their moms but I'm worried that next year they will come back and be hooked on steroids and it can affect their health and their performance long-term

welcome to dealing with teenagers

sounds like they are smoking pot, having sex and using steroids. there are worse things they could be doing, but all 3 are a waste of money. they spend how much on pot, they get stuck with 18 years of child support and they are causing health problems using steroids due to these actions.

the main issue here is talking to the mom and figuring out a game plan for both of you

with teens its simple. they never listen to their parents so telling them not to do anything will make them want to do it more. its a delicate balance

you can try and educate them from there. draw up some graphs and show them all the money they are flushing away doing what they are doing, use a 5% APR and show them that if they saved that money they are wasting now they would be a millionaire by 50. maybe they will realize the mistake. also you mentioned you did drugs too in college. isn't that funny how parents who use drugs, have kids that use drugs. kids will follow their parents lifestyles in most all situations

I suspect the talking back has ZERO to do with what you found (post pics so we can see if they are actually steroids).

You said:
Talking back to me and being smart asses. One is 18 in the other is 17 years old

Teens do that.

they both have their own rooms in the basement and I pretty much let them do what they want.
There's an issue. Don't. They'll hate it now and thank you for it later

I've seen them smoke pot before but didn't really think much of it because I used to smoke it as well when I was in college.
See above

They also sneak girls downstairs and I'm okay with that as long as they put a hat on it.
See above AGAIN

Here's the brutal truth. They stay with you all summer and you're letting them do whatever the fuck they like. Probably partly as a f&&k you to their mother and partly cos you're being lazy when it comes to being a dad.

Heck even BM takes a belt to his kids

I’m a single dad who shares custody of my sons. I keep them over the summer then they go back with their mom The rest of the year
over the summer I noticed some changes in their behavior. Talking back to me and being smart asses. One is 18 in the other is 17 years old
they both have their own rooms in the basement and I pretty much let them do what they want. I've seen them smoke pot before but didn't really think much of it because I used to smoke it as well when I was in college. They also sneak girls downstairs and I'm okay with that as long as they put a hat on it.
however the other day I went downstairs and went through their rooms because I suspected something was going on and I found some steroids
I'm wondering what you think I should do about this. Their school is starting up and they are already on their way to their moms but I'm worried that next year they will come back and be hooked on steroids and it can affect their health and their performance long-term

you should educate them, takes time

18 is too young, get them some protein and creatine to start

bros you need to watch your kids and not let them smoke weed, how is it that you cant see your son is high on weed? maybe you should have sat down and talked to him, show him brain disorder studies, explain the negatives and explain how he'll mess up his life starting to smoke weed at 17 and not just yell and scream but actually show the since and shit

tough situation here.

i think your divorce is the reason the kids aren't doing well. kids need a stable household.

plus the weed is messing up their minds where they are doing a lot of dumb things

100% JP. But he thinks being easy on them is doing that and it aint

- - - Updated - - -

bro sons doing steroids and banging lots of chicks mean they real men. be proud

Psst. They need the belt lol

Have a talk with them about using steroids at their age, send them here to read and ask questions. For now suggest healthier option that will help them work out:
CARDAZOL-NATURAL booster of cardio, stamina, energy, FAT loss
NUTROZOL-NATURAL booster of HGH, sleep/recovery aid
OSTAZOL-NATURAL booster of TEST and strength

Back
Top Bottom