Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips on running first real hgh cycle

the rock

I'll be starting my first real HGH cycle in a couple of days.I do plan on staying on but I bought enough for 5 months to start.Can anyone chime in on what to look for when I first take it and any advice while I'm on would be appreciated.I plan on running Test P along with Primobolan .My intent is to lean out and get hard .I'm also hoping for other positive sides like good sleep etc.Ant suggestions or input will be appreciated.Thanks!

I got from two sources on our board .One is supposedly pharm grade soma and one is generic but they claim no issues and pros are using it .I need to check it out but thought 3 to 5 daily 5 days a week .

So far I can tell you I really love GH. I have only been on pharma grade at 2iu a day and it is always present. I am naturally lean but I have increased my calories and recently with just running Test (250mg a week) and GW I am up about 10lbs from where I was at the end of feb. Don't over think it just run it along with your cycle - eat big and train hard and given a couple of months your going to start seeing something. I could tell my recovery times where better - some lethargy on some days but T booster helps here like HCGen etc. I am just now starting to see some results but recovery and sleep should be noticed fairly quick. Never got tingeing wrists but maybe my finger joints seemed a little stiff upon rising but other than that I wish I could run this compound year round @ 2iu.

So far I can tell you I really love GH. I have only been on pharma grade at 2iu a day and it is always present. I am naturally lean but I have increased my calories and recently with just running Test (250mg a week) and GW I am up about 10lbs from where I was at the end of feb. Don't over think it just run it along with your cycle - eat big and train hard and given a couple of months your going to start seeing something. I could tell my recovery times where better - some lethargy on some days but T booster helps here like HCGen etc. I am just now starting to see some results but recovery and sleep should be noticed fairly quick. Never got tingeing wrists but maybe my finger joints seemed a little stiff upon rising but other than that I wish I could run this compound year round @ 2iu.

Any noticeable help with sore joints from the hgh?

I don't have sore joints but I have been prepping my self to get ready for the spring rides here and the first month and a half I took glucosamine along with the HGH to make joints stronger. As of right now I have zero sore joints.

be careful what source you use and brand of gh. Human grade is a better option so try hard to find a reliable source for it. Most gh is way underdosed or is HCG

I was thinking 2-3iu/day myself human grade gh only of course. Expensive as fuck to run though

Ok I got some blood labs back today .would like some input on how to lower my estradial levels .it's a bit screwed up and I'm embarrassed about it but whatever .if you want to bash me go ahead .I'm on test p 150 eod and tren ace eod both from droid . My test serem was 1342 my estradial was like 110.5 which my doc said was sick.has anyone seen
this before and how do I get it leveled off.I'm using 2mg a week adex from hammer and liquidex 4 ml per day .I'm using 6 hgenerate es per day I need this under control as I'm will start my hth cycle thos wen I think
Advice ...

your running 4 ml of liquidex a day? on top of 2 ml hammer adex? isnt that a rediculous amount of Adex to be using?

Really No,Thats why I was surprised, no gyno a little extra water but not excessive.I'm strong as shit. I know i could be leaner though.This is the part of steroids thats always been a shooting match the perfect balance ... I could use some advise in this area.

I'll be starting my first real HGH cycle in a couple of days.I do plan on staying on but I bought enough for 5 months to start.Can anyone chime in on what to look for when I first take it and any advice while I'm on would be appreciated.I plan on running Test P along with Primobolan .My intent is to lean out and get hard .I'm also hoping for other positive sides like good sleep etc.Ant suggestions or input will be appreciated.Thanks!
Wow it would be nice if some replied with some advice!!
How much do you want to run? AM or PM injections it depends on your age. Am if you are under 35, Pm and am if you are over this age. I would run test e and mast e to get lean. Less pinning. How ever you must cut calories to get lean bro.

Back
Top Bottom