Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements? What's your take?

farukhcasy2

Registered
I’m a relatively new weightlifter (2 months) and started when a coach came in and coached a group and is still coaching us. I go 2 days every week and a few times I would go by myself to a gym.

I haven’t really given supplements any thought until recently. I’m not really sure if it will help or might just do damage so I’m just asking what are your guys / girls takes on supplements ? Do you use them and would you recommend other people to use them if you are taking this seriously ?

I’m really Interested because I’ve done some research into it but not much is weightlifting specific.

Thanks

Supplements are not going to hurt unless you are allergic to a specific ingredient. I would absolutely grab the essentials from n2bm and add them in. Continue to work on your diet as supplements are made to fill in the gaps. Also check out this article I wrote a few years ago on essential supplements for natural bodybuilders https://www.evolutionary.org/essential-supplements-natural-bodybuilders

Back
Top Bottom