Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP Issues

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Hi All

I'm on week 5 following cycle:

- 500 mg test cyp per week
- 375 mg NPP spilt into 3 injections per week
- 50 Mg Proviron per day

I've been taking 300 mg of P5P per day since the start of the cycle.

I have never needed an AI on any prior test only cycles. Normally I do test cyp "blasts" of 500 per week. Wanted to add the NPP this time.

FYI - This is my first run EVER using NPP and Proviron.

Started having some "d*ck issues" this past week. I'm going soft during sex and having trouble "finishing" w my wife. Sometimes I can't finish at all....Not good. My wife is starting to ask if I am still attracted to her - and that is certainly not the problem!! Not cool...(she doesn't know I do PED's). The urge is certainly there but the tool is just not working right. Never had any issues prior to this!

- Will Caber resolve this issue? If not I think I may just have to drop the NPP all together.

- How many times per week should I take the caber? The Caber pills I ordered are .25 mg each.

- In addition to adding the Caber - should I reduce the NPP dose down to 300 per week?

The problem is more me not being able to finish.. Not souch an erection problem... We went for almost an hour yesterday. Tried everything.. No dice.

Hi All

I'm on week 5 following cycle:

- 500 mg test cyp per week
- 375 mg NPP spilt into 3 injections per week
- 50 Mg Proviron per day

I've been taking 300 mg of P5P per day since the start of the cycle.

I have never needed an AI on any prior test only cycles. Normally I do test cyp "blasts" of 500 per week. Wanted to add the NPP this time.

FYI - This is my first run EVER using NPP and Proviron.

Started having some "d*ck issues" this past week. I'm going soft during sex and having trouble "finishing" w my wife. Sometimes I can't finish at all....Not good. My wife is starting to ask if I am still attracted to her - and that is certainly not the problem!! Not cool...(she doesn't know I do PED's). The urge is certainly there but the tool is just not working right. Never had any issues prior to this!

- Will Caber resolve this issue? If not I think I may just have to drop the NPP all together.

- How many times per week should I take the caber? The Caber pills I ordered are .25 mg each.

- In addition to adding the Caber - should I reduce the NPP dose down to 300 per week?

That can happen on deca and with npp for sure.

I would drop the npp first, keep proviron at 25mgs, add dostinex cabergoline 0.25mgs/week.

The problem is more me not being able to finish.. Not souch an erection problem... We went for almost an hour yesterday. Tried everything.. No dice.

this can happen on steroids. part of the game

Honestly looks like deca dick to me just from npp. Discontinue npp use.

The NPP couod be causing it. It could also be estrogen. But usually not being able to finish says its the NPP. Drop that or add more DHT from proviron

It could be test dosing being too high as well as the npp being too high for you. It could be prolactin as well. There are several areas it could be an issue

This happens to me with about any steroid just lasting to long. Just gotta concentrate to finish lol

Back
Top Bottom