Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trusting sources

Are there sources that can truly be trusted? Is rolling the dice the nature of the game?

Do you trust driving? Anything anyone does that isn't lawful or someone does to make a profit is the nature of the game. There are only 2 things for sure in life dieing and paying taxes my friend

So true. Be careful out there bro.

Believe me I try and did a lot of reading watching and reading some more. However there isn't but one way to find out. I don't care who it is anyone should be sweating bullets waiting on any pack they receive from anyone. Then if it bunk or not if they safely received is another gamble. Not trying to get anything going however ugly make it easier to step on gear like a cocanie dealer on down the line The closer the source the higher the purity

From what I've learned, you need to do plenty of research and you can't believe everything you read. Sometimes it's trial and error. Risk or reward. It's an unfortunate part of the game.

To answer your question, no. I have seen the best sources for years turn at some point. Your best bet is to find one that has alot of recent orders and don't spend more then you can afford to lose

I only order what I can afford to loose.The good thing for me is I got a family doctor who will check my testosterone level when needed.So that way Ill know if the stuff i got is bunk or GTG.Be careful.

I only order what I can afford to loose.The good thing for me is I got a family doctor who will check my testosterone level when needed.So that way Ill know if the stuff i got is bunk or GTG.Be careful.
I'll get blood done and check T levels. The only way to be sure.

Unfortunately in this Business, Trust is something that needs to be Continually Earned.
You're only as good as your Last Good Batch of Gear......................................... JP

New to Evolutionary underground Discussions.... All i have been reading about this past weeks&months is, many SOURCES this , that... outofstock common or just email info on what you want? Or when time is right "50 posts"?..... Here i am beating it up in the gym and looking into cycling on my own but, not one to even come close asking anyone about this because it my own decision. Anyone familiar with AnabolicAmerica.NET...

Even the best can become the worst. That is part of life. Only trust sources approved by moderators and administrators IMO.

Even the best can become the worst. That is part of life. Only trust sources approved by moderators and administrators IMO.

Okay now you know they pay all these boards money right? So no I dont trust any board period, reviews are the only way by vets not only this board but they also belong to other boards and there not schills or fake accounts. Most boards charge these sources $1000-2000 a year and more. Before when boards where around they never solicited money from any sources like they do now so if you have the money you'll get business. Most sources don't last long because it's too expensive to operate. I've seen many sources disappear over the last couple of years. Recent article in paper guy got busted important raws from China was making they said average of only 2k a week I don't think it's worth the risk they never said what lab he was but was out of the Midwest so who knows after materials and costs and extortion money from boards maybe making 40 grand a year 10 year prison sentence is not worth it for 40k plus bonus prison rape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom