Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Considering this, thoughts?

samsunggear

Registered
Hey guys gonna make an order this week for my next cycle and wanted any input or suggestions. Ran 4 cycles so far consisting of Test E only, test npp tbol, Test + npp + var, test npp mast proviron var.

Goal for cycle: Bulking (currently 195 lbs 12% BF)

Weeks 1-6 Dbol 20-50 mg daily
Weeks 1-14 Test E 500-750 mg (debating)
Weeks 1-12 Deca 400-600 (still debating dosage)
Weeks 1-14 proviron 50 mg
Aromasin 12.5 mg daily adjust if needed
Cabergoline once a week (prescribed) will monitor and adjust

Any suggestions or changes?

Personally I'd run both the test and deca around 500mg, the aromasin at 12.5mg eod (this would be more if you are estrogen prone), and the caber at 0.25mg e3d. Seems like you have a pretty good bulk combo therebin my opinion

Hey guys gonna make an order this week for my next cycle and wanted any input or suggestions. Ran 4 cycles so far consisting of Test E only, test npp tbol, Test + npp + var, test npp mast proviron var.

Goal for cycle: Bulking (currently 195 lbs 12% BF)

Weeks 1-6 Dbol 20-50 mg daily
Weeks 1-14 Test E 500-750 mg (debating)
Weeks 1-12 Deca 400-600 (still debating dosage)
Weeks 1-14 proviron 50 mg
Aromasin 12.5 mg daily adjust if needed
Cabergoline once a week (prescribed) will monitor and adjust

Any suggestions or changes?

How old are you, fat levels etc

OP listed his cycle experience and a few stats. It's like no one reads the full post....

What doses of test and npp have you done in the past bro ?

OP listed his cycle experience and a few stats. It's like no one reads the full post....

What doses of test and npp have you done in the past bro ?

Ok - how old is he? Feel free to quote it.

Yeah I would have to agree with you. Higher test over Deca wins for me every time!

Ok - how old is he? Feel free to quote it.

I said a FEW stats mate. But yeah you got me there, no age. But he did list body fat (which you also asked for) and he listed cycle history which someone else asked for. My point still stands

I said a FEW stats mate. But yeah you got me there, no age. But he did list body fat (which you also asked for) and he listed cycle history which someone else asked for. My point still stands

Because experience tells us mods that we've had 20 year olds with 5 cycles under their belts.

Back
Top Bottom