Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pk2- do not trade /buy right now from him.

NY REBEL

Team the mods and team are getting word of the situation, and we want minimize any potential loss. . So as of right now so not, do not send money or gear that way until the team and I figure this out...

bro pk2 you better deliver to all the people you took money from....or you'll be exposed with your payment info (paypal etc), shipping info, emails you used and all IPs and macs we have from you...we dont take the scamming of our evo family brothers lightly...you better deliver or else its war bro!

oh and so you know i aint kidding bro....this is your paypal ID J*************[email protected] ...left it anon for now...but your ass better show up and explain yourself brother....24 hours is ticking

You gotta be fucking kidding me??!! I just sent him 2 bottles on a trade. With the week ive had it just keeps getting better

Let us know. Shit I sent him robo primo.. Lol

He may be just fine but we were instructed to shut this down and investigate.. We're family right, and family look out for each other.

Let us know. Shit I sent him robo primo.. Lol

He may be just fine but we were instructed to shut this down and investigate.. We're family right, and family look out for each other.

Yeah just sent him 2 350 blends from Venom Labs. 150 test E 100 tren e and 100 mast e. Unbelievable.

I sure hope he didn't run off with all our money. I sent him payment yesterday too. This blows bad.

How much and for what exactly

Yeah bro I understand. ....I was about to cancel and order and send him the money because he told me the bad luck he was experiencing. Thought the guy was genuine and told the wife about it and she said cancel your order and see if he can take care of most of it . Now I know why he hasn't responded. Sorry friends , we'll see if he cleans it up

I sent him 95 via money gram. Ordered 50 aromasin also one bottle of test so I could extend my cycle a little further

I sent him 95 via money gram. Ordered 50 aromasin also one bottle of test so I could extend my cycle a little further

Alright.. Hmm

Back
Top Bottom