Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sten > Tren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stugatz

VIP
PSL Sponsor
Idk guys...it's still early but I'm pretty sure Stenbolone is outperforming Trenbolone. I'm only into my 3rd week but I'm already liking the effects of Stenbolone much more. I can see why Dan Duchaine adored this compound so much.

First off, this stuff kicked in super fast. Like within a few days I noticed immediate changes in my fullness. It seems it draws water and glycogen in just the right amounts where it doesn't look wet or puffy. This is the fullest I've ever looked on a cut.

Tren kicks in rather quickly also, but it doesn't seem to do much when it comes to retaining fullness on a cut. Whenever I cut on tren I always feel like I need to add in something else to keep my fullness, like NPP or EQ or something. Not with sten...

Basically sten for me is like a tren but with better fullness. Like tren with a "pop" if you will. You could even say it's kind of like a dry anadrol or dry dbol the way it keeps you hard and dry yet still manages to give your muscles that 3D look.

Not to mention sten has shown virtually no negative side effects.

It's early I know but I'm thoroughly enjoying this Stenbolone. I'll have to check back in at the end of my cycle to give my final analysis.

What's your dosage and what else are you running?
Maybe tell something about the cutting goals as well.

What's your dosage and what else are you running?
Maybe tell something about the cutting goals as well.

Previously I was running 500mg test, 500mg deca, and 500mg tren. Dropped about 6lbs in a month but something about the deca combined with lack of carbs/calories was making me look soft, yet somewhat flat. The deca was keeping some water on me and the calorie deficit was depleting my muscles a bit. I decided to try and dry out a bit so I swapped out the tren and deca with 500mg mast and 350mg sten. Within 3 weeks I'm down another 3lbs, my muscles are full and popping, the water is gone, definition is at an all time high. I look bigger than I did 3 weeks ago.

To be honest I don't really have a goal other than to keep cutting until I like what I see in the mirror. I think another 5lbs and I'll be satisfied.

Started at 6'0", 230lbs probably 18% bf. I'm now at 220lbs and probably 12-14%bf (just eyeballing). Abs are visible when flexed.

BEST RESUME WRITING SERVICES REVIEWS

It is better to check out the work of different companies in such a way that the person looking for the best can find one. It is better to get the help of a company, who can handle your work irrespective of whether you are a fresher, a professional, an executive or a healthcare professional.

https://localresumes.org/

Previously I was running 500mg test, 500mg deca, and 500mg tren. Dropped about 6lbs in a month but something about the deca combined with lack of carbs/calories was making me look soft, yet somewhat flat. The deca was keeping some water on me and the calorie deficit was depleting my muscles a bit. I decided to try and dry out a bit so I swapped out the tren and deca with 500mg mast and 350mg sten. Within 3 weeks I'm down another 3lbs, my muscles are full and popping, the water is gone, definition is at an all time high. I look bigger than I did 3 weeks ago.

To be honest I don't really have a goal other than to keep cutting until I like what I see in the mirror. I think another 5lbs and I'll be satisfied.

Started at 6'0", 230lbs probably 18% bf. I'm now at 220lbs and probably 12-14%bf (just eyeballing). Abs are visible when flexed.

Sounds right

Half way through my 4th week and still loving it. My weight loss has seemed to plateau for the time being, however I'm looking leaner and fuller. I can tell I'm still losing fat because my vascularity keep improving. I feel like I notice a daily difference in my vascularity. I started with almost none as I was coming of a rather heavy bulk. Now after only 4 weeks of cutting with sten I'm noticing a much more round/full look to my muscles and I can clearly see the veins even when I'm cold first thing in the morning. I've had great vascularity before when I'm in really good shape, but this look is different somehow. It's hard to explain but I'm enjoying it very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom