Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advise on dropping body fat

mevsmyself19

Registered
Hi. I weigh 149 pounds and have 13% body fat. I've a preparation time for about 7-9 days to cut the fats. I want to drop my body fat % as low as I can. I'm a vegetarian.
It gets too complex and confusing when it comes to diet. Do I need to have low carbs , proteins (30-35%), good fats (25-30%)? Because if I'm low on carbs, do I need to stack onto some glycogen meds? F..! Or am I heading on a wrong direction.
Please advise / help me at this. My workouts are intense (heavy, includes functional & cardio as well)

why are people so obsessed with dropping carbs to lose weight?

a more simple solution is tracking calories. with your stats you aren't holding very much muscle as it is so i'm not sure why you want to go for the emo high school boy look but hey that is your business

you need to cut down your calories more to get leaner, frankly i would tell you to exercise more to burn more body fat

also with you being a vegetarian don't go apeshit on foods like breads, cereals, dairy, pasta, and other processed crap like i see a lot of vegetarians do. those are sure fire ways to fuck up your diet

Last edited:
Protein is the hardest macronutrient to turn into body fat. It's also very satiating. I would put your protein at 40%.

At 149 pounds, you should focus on building muscle and loosing fat at the same time. Right now you are skinny fat. If you just loose fat, you are going to look like a cancer patient.

Look into carb cycling man. Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

If the member is male... he needs to eat!

not everybody's goals are weight training man

he is just going for health and vitality here.. nothing wrong with his weight at all.. in fact he is more healthy than 90% of guys on here. for a male 150 pounds is a healthy weight if you look at BMI. our ancestors averaged that weight, now in the US and britain women average 200 pounds lol.. we think being fat is normal cause we eat too much.. carrying too much mass both fat and muscle is killing us

not everybody's goals are weight training man

he is just going for health and vitality here.. nothing wrong with his weight at all.. in fact he is more healthy than 90% of guys on here. for a male 150 pounds is a healthy weight if you look at BMI. our ancestors averaged that weight, now in the US and britain women average 200 pounds lol.. we think being fat is normal cause we eat too much.. carrying too much mass both fat and muscle is killing us

All true except for the reference he made to 'preparation time'. It's not clear what he's prepping for

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom