Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral vs injects

repub55

Registered
Most of the ads are for injectable forms, but i see a few for oral. Why is injectable prefered?

Most of the ads are for injectable forms, but i see a few for oral. Why is injectable prefered?

On this site we don't advertise one or the other - we promote both. However, most orals are harder to process by the body.

Most orals are methylated and liver toxic. They also strain your lipids more, can be ran for only short periods and are just a lot more negative to your health. Overall injectables are usually a healthier approach and the gains are more sustainable, being able to run longer durations while taking a less toll on the body.

what rock said above is true, can't argue any of that

i would also say that it is a hell of a lot less annoying to spend a few minutes pinning once or twice a week vs. taking orals twice a day with food/water and then stressing cause you missed a dose etc.

orals do have their place though and they are great for kickstarting cycles and i love tbol stacked with an androgen

Like said orals are usually much more harsh to your body and come with more unpleasant side effects.

Most orals are methylated and liver toxic. They also strain your lipids more, can be ran for only short periods and are just a lot more negative to your health. Overall injectables are usually a healthier approach and the gains are more sustainable, being able to run longer durations while taking a less toll on the body.

well said brother... as you and i have both discussed, as you get older, run more cycles, etc... you tend to get more and more sick of the side effects and often times, just dont respond as well and orals are the prime areas where the side effects get exasperating... having to deal with lethargy, liver taking a beating etc... you just dont want to deal with it...

I 100% agree...

Last edited:
For me it comes down to less side effects mainly. That includes liver toxicity and others due to such a short half life. They hit you hard. Pinning is super easy and you only have to think about it 1-2 times per week.

Back
Top Bottom