Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keeping your strength but losing your gut

rostigaxt

I am having a hard time balancing my cardio and losing strength. Any ideas or suggestions on what I can do to get my abs back but keep my strength?

powerlifters and endurance athletes have totally different body compositions for a reason

balancing both can be done to some extent but you will not excel at strength training being tiny and vice versa

what I suggest you do is lose the gut first.. then bulk back up your strength again but do not let your body fat get out of control. once it hits a certain point go back into a cut

Sarm's are great a cutting fat and building lean muscle mass, that might be your best option here

powerlifters and endurance athletes have totally different body compositions for a reason

balancing both can be done to some extent but you will not excel at strength training being tiny and vice versa

what I suggest you do is lose the gut first.. then bulk back up your strength again but do not let your body fat get out of control. once it hits a certain point go back into a cut

Sarm's are great a cutting fat and building lean muscle mass, that might be your best option here

Nothing more to add.

I love both endurance and lifting so my life is literally a balancing act of trying to maintain excellent endurance output while also staying muscled up and looking thick (lol as thick as I can). Steve hit the nail on the head - focus on diet and solid cardio ie. lose the gut and then work your way back up building upon the base you made. Once you are there though you need to realize that it will be a constant balance - imagine the difference between a sprinter and a long distance runner. We want to have endurance but look like a muscled up sprinter - there will always be give and take in this area but if you work hard on polishing these two sides you will eventually find your sweet spot... for a little while at least ; )

BTW no PEDS are needed for this - love it!

What about a hit program heart rate is up like cardio. I like tren Prop clen to lean up and try to keep size

I am having a hard time balancing my cardio and losing strength. Any ideas or suggestions on what I can do to get my abs back but keep my strength?

I would suggest sprint segments, like do a couple burst for a minute long then a fast walk for your cardio. I don't like running long distances at a decent pace, i always lose the most strength when i do that

Use some SARMs, like Andarine (S4) or Cardarine (GW) - they give good strength, and even lean mass gains on hypo-caloric diets. They will definitely give you a boost in strength with no side effects.

if you are in a calorie defecit, you are going to lose a bit of strength. Being on cycle will help a ton and help with the muscle retention also

Back
Top Bottom