Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pushing sarms too much

madel00n

Registered
Everytime there is someone posting who wants to lose weight i see a bunch of you recommending cardarine and sarms. why is that? why not just tell them to go on some fat burners and stimulants to help with appetite this way they can lose weight the right way? just curious not looking to argue.

Everytime there is someone posting who wants to lose weight i see a bunch of you recommending cardarine and sarms. why is that? why not just tell them to go on some fat burners and stimulants to help with appetite this way they can lose weight the right way? just curious not looking to argue.

getting on fat burners and stimulants is the right way? what? just you saying that means that you dont even have logic so im not even going to waste my time answering, because you cant reason with the unreasonable... no thanks... you just saying you dont want to argue means thats exactly what you will do and my days of doing that shit is over... i dont need that whatsoever...

Start with your own logic. What's the matter with diet, cardio, lifestyle changes? They should be first. 90% are fat cos they eat too much and do too little.

Then fat burners and stims - kinda the same thing. We get daily and weekly posts on stims. At some point it's either 1) they stop working or 2) I don't like how I feel on them'.

sarms are a tool, and they are great for fat burning. something like GW is very different then fat burners. GW actually allows you to push for longer and harder plus it is an actual drug that actually burns fat. fat burners do not directly burn fat, they temporarily can reduce appetite but over the long run they actually don't work. i'm sure you know of many people who have half used bottles of fat burners because they realized they really don't do shit for them. maybe you will lose a couple pounds in the short run but nothing long term. plus they destroy your heart and sleep

the days of taking a bunch of fat burners/stims and being miserable, jittery, and not sleeping are long gone. there is a cleaner way of losing fat. GW+time restricted eating/fasting+HIE is the way to go today

Not everyone struggles with appetite. If that is your issue then sure, caffeine, ephedrine, yohimbine can help. It is not sustainable though because once you stop taking them you will get your appetite back. With SARMs, they will help with fat loss and maintaining muscle while you learn how to diet properly.

Iv heard of duromine. A phentermine. Prescription only for obese.
Not me for tho I'm lean as fk naturally... I have to force feed myself.

When you beggin a diet or contest prep just change diet and slowly increase cardio , them when you dont get results introduce some fat burners like S4 or even t3 . But you can use cardarine since beginning to help you with cardiovascular power .

I wouldn't mess with my thyroid hormones.
Wouldn't touch dnp.

Just diet, cardio... Tren and winstrol.

Gw and sarms in general is recommended because the majority of people who post here are overweight trash nutrition have no plan in mind and want to run way too much gear and have no clue what they are doing or how they can hurt themselves in the long run.

That's why the majority of us ask for height weight goals the diet BF % age and years training. The fact is we are trying to put this person on the right path and if we feel a certain compound can work for them and do so in a healthier way than we do that. Sarms are wonderful because 99% of people can use them and see results with less side effects etc

I guess it's All relative.

I think the healthier option for say a 200kg person would actually be crystal meth... Or adderal, prescription amphetamine.
But that's that's far other end of the spectrum...

Back
Top Bottom