Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex drive no more

bigfoot69

Registered
After finishing my pct, I don't have that much problem with achieving an erection when stimulated however, I don't have sex drive. Is this common after a cycle? If not, what could be some causes to this?

If your PCT wasn't a complete stack or too short, this is very common, and even with a proper PCT, your libido can take a hit after PCT. Give your body a few more weeks to get back to homeostasis, before you start to worry.

After finishing my pct, I don't have that much problem with achieving an erection when stimulated however, I don't have sex drive. Is this common after a cycle? If not, what could be some causes to this?

And maybe get a blood test.

sometimes you get used to those androgens that when you come off you struggle like this. that is the risk of using steroids

i would grab a bottle of n2generate ES, that will boost libido and prevent ED. it is pricey but it works

It is partly normal given the hormonal fluctuations. Sometimes it's like that, sometimes not. Stay calm, these hormonal alterations are destined to go away in a short time.
Remember that the off periods between one cycle and another are very important.

Back
Top Bottom