Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Evo Diet Questions?

APL

Proficient Brother
Hey fam i just have a few questions. I've been doing a bit of research on the evo diet and am going to give it a go. My only question is how do i get my percentages for protein/carbs/fats? I don't want to overdue it i want to be able to calculate it as accurate as possible. Any advice would be great fam!

- APL

Hey fam i just have a few questions. I've been doing a bit of research on the evo diet and am going to give it a go. My only question is how do i get my percentages for protein/carbs/fats? I don't want to overdue it i want to be able to calculate it as accurate as possible. Any advice would be great fam!

- APL

What are your stats? and goals?

The ratios are laid out here:
http://www.evolutionary.org/the-evolutionary-diet

Bodyweight x 12

Then times that by the decimal places of your percentages give or take after you minus your deficit

I'm 6' and about 200 lbs and probably around 20% body fat. I know the percentages and everything I just want to know how to calculate it so I can get my final macros.

I'm 6' and about 200 lbs and probably around 20% body fat. I know the percentages and everything I just want to know how to calculate it so I can get my final macros.

2160 calories/day is what you need (200x12*0.9)

I like your Keto based diet. I've done them in the past. Was wondering if you had a lift program based around the diet? I always noticed my strength went to shit ~24hrs after my carb up day, so I stuck to cardio/sprints post reload.

Thanks

I like your Keto based diet. I've done them in the past. Was wondering if you had a lift program based around the diet? I always noticed my strength went to shit ~24hrs after my carb up day, so I stuck to cardio/sprints post reload.

Thanks

please start another thread my friend, this is APLs thread ;)

Wolf pack how would I calculate that to protein/carbs/fats??

If we take your 2160 calories/day and use the shift rations:
Monday-Saturday
Fat – 65-70%
Protein – 25%-30%
Carbs – 5% max

Average: 65% fat/30% protein/5% carbs

(2160*.65)/9 = 156grams fat/day
(2160*.30)/4 = 162 grams protein/day
(2160*.05)/4 = ~20 grams carbs/day (up to 27)

What about the Evo diet when you r using oral steroids since they increase the levels of bad cholesterol
And the diet is high in fat?

What about the Evo diet when you r using oral steroids since they increase the levels of bad cholesterol
And the diet is high in fat?

bro not a problem...the evo diet uses fat for energy...so you'll be burning all the cholesterol and fat....

Back
Top Bottom