Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dragon Pharma Testosterone Enanthate, Geneza Pharmaceuticals dbol, and Anazole

taggers

Registered
Brothers,

Been reading the forums for a while and wanted to ask a couple questions. I am about to start a cycle of Dragon Pharma Testosterone Enanthate, Geneza Pharmaceuticals dbol, and Anazole (for gyro prevention). Does this sound like a good combination? Any side effects or health problems I should worry about?

Thanks Bros

You are smart to have a an AI like anazole in your cycle to keep your estrogen levels in the low-normal range. An AI is VERY important. Start it on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT.

What is missing from your cycle is a good liver aid supplement when you are using dbol. Dbol is a liver toxic oral steroid so you want to use a good liver aid supplement when using it to keep the liver toxicity to a minimum. Look for a liver aid supplement based on TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I really like the product N2guard from n2bm.com.

You didn't mention what PCT you are planning on using. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
^The perfect PCT protocol is truly the best PCT protocol you can run. Follow it exactly as laid out in the article. It will ensure you keep all the gains from your steroid cycle and your natural testosterone production fully recovers.

Those are good compounds but what dosages did you have planned? I would stick to 500mg test and 30mg dbol. The main things missing are N2Guard and a good PCT. Did you have a plan for PCT?

Back
Top Bottom